Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
BabyBoomer

Crock Pot Cookbook - JoAnna Lund

this cookbook is fabulous ... all recipes are low fat, low cal, low or no sugar, easy to fix and taste GREAT. They have the nutritional information so very easy to figure points.

JoAnna has written over 24 cookbooks. You can find them at book stores or at QVC or her website: http://www.healthyexchanges.com

Item Number F27119

"A Potful of Recipes" Slow Cooker Cookbook by Joanna Lund

QVC Price $15.25

Shipping and Handling $4.22

Save! Buy two or more and save on shipping and handling.

When life gets hectic, cooking is usually the last thing on your mind. This "A Potful of Recipes, A Healthy Exchanges, Slow Cooker Cookbook" by JoAnna Lund makes sure you don't sacrifice your diet because of stress. It gives you the guidance to prepare healthy, delicious meals without spending all day in the kitchen. All of the mouthwatering recipes in this book can be prepared in a slow cooker, so you can serve mouthwatering meals with no fuss, no mess, and no stress. 319 pages. Printed in USA

01/15/03 started WW<br />SW 305.3/CW 285.7/GW 136<br />As of 6/13/03 -19.6 lbs<br />As of 6/23/03 -23.9 lbs<br /><br />Exercise Bike Goal ... 1103 miles<br />Started 5/26/03<br />As of 6/15/03 ... 63.5 miles<br />As of 6/26/03 ... 100.0 miles

Hi there, What have you made from this cookbook that you like? I have this, but with the exception of just one or two recipes, I haven't found a lot that has impressed me. Maybe it's just me?

Hugs,

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby