Health Discovery Network
loseit

Homemade Whipped Peanut Butter

To be sure of how much oil was poured off, you'd have to measure it. I always stir it in, but I guess it would save a bit to pour off the oil. How did it turn out??

Remember, we're all in this together...I'm pulling for you!

Red Green

~~~

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God

~~~

-30!

Guest LAURACAT5

I poured off 1/4 cup of oil. I don't have anything else to compare the p-butter too since I didn't try it with the oil but it taste pretty good to me, especially for those low points.

You know Tammy, that's not a half-bad idea. Now why didn't I think of that? The creativness on this board just amazes me!! thumbup.gif

JeanetteSki

AND--if you want to have PB even lower in pts--mix some Whipped PB 1/2 & 1/2 with some ff cream cheese--still creamy and peanutbuttery

Ouis

224/212/177/145

hard-corer

There is no "try," there is only "do"~ Yoda

hey you guys....I've been reading everyone's post about making this, and I tried it tonight and I absolutely LOVE it. I love PB, but had to stop buying it cause I would literally eat it out of the jar....with this stuff, it's almost sweet tasting, so I don't want as much as I used to. Thanks guys...now I can enjoy pb again!!! :D

Recommitted:6/17/04

173.8/168/164

WW Goal: 164 (4 lbs to go!)

10% Goal: 156.8 (9.8 lbs to go)

PG: 150 (18 lbs to go)

Bump

Ouis

224/212/177/145

hard-corer

There is no "try," there is only "do"~ Yoda

Guest Christym1969

OK this sounds good I want to make it but first can someone tell me do you have to put it in the refrigerator if you don't add the milk? I don't want to make it and have it spoil.

thanks everyone for the great ideas I love pb also. We have PP whipped pb here if I'm correct it's 2tbsp. for 3pts. Do you think I can still dilute this or do you think its flavor will be to bland? Any suggestions?

Bumpety bump

Ya-Ya name: Queen Life of the Party.<br />To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals. - Benjamin Franklin<br /><br />SW=255 October 13, 2003<br />242 October 26, 2003<br />236.7 November 15, 2003<br />224 March 24, 2004<br />219 May 2, 2004<br />GW=160

Help... I made this today however when I purchased the peanut butter I really wasn't paying very much attention. I ended up getting the smuckers reduced fat 16 oz. jar. I mixed it with 3/4C water, 2T dry milk, 2T. Brown sugar. I'm kind of lost on how to figure the points. For the 16oz jarthere was 26/1T servings @ 100Calories/6g fat/1g fiber. How in the world would I figure the points on this? Thanks for any help!!!

~~ Lara ~~

The world is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.

Live, Live Live!

weight.png

Just happened upon this recipe, I'm really curious. Do you all still make it? Is it watery?

This should probably be bumped up, it's a great recipe!

~~ Lara ~~

The world is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.

Live, Live Live!

weight.png

oh my gosh i just realized that if I make this but add some strawberry or chocolate soy protien powder in it , then it would sweeten it up without added sugar,i wouldn't have to use the milk and bring up the protien in it making it also vegan. that way it would be like pb and jam or pb and chocolate. wow i'm gonna try it tomorrow. thanks for the idea.

:cool: Believe you can get rid of the weight for good, not just lose it because losing it means you may find it again.

SW-211

Lost-50

GW-135

I just found some wonderful defatted powdered peanut butter (PB2). It is only 1 pt. for 1 tablespoon. I added 1/2 T to 1T PB2. It is great in a WW chocolate shake too. I first learned about it from my WW leader. I ordered 4 jars from the website below and my WW friends quickly bought my spares. It's great stuff for PB lovers.

www.bellplantation.com

Thanks for the website, I've been trying to find this.

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png