Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
amygirl87

Splenda

Does anyone else thing splenda has a weird taste... I dont know what the taste is but i dont like it, anyways is there any other substitues you can use? thanks

amy wave.gif

sw216 cw214 gw175 or lower, <br />height 5'7"

Hi Amy !

Personally I like Splenda very much. My second choice would be Equal. Don't buy Sweet & Low (pink packets). If you read it you will see....

"causes cancer in lab animals" or something like that. So I use the splenda and if I am out to eat I select the Equal if I forget to carry the splenda. Hope this helps......goodnight sleep.gif

Janet wave.gif

Joined WW May 5,2003<br />SW: 237<br />CW: 186.8<br />GW: 130 <br />Joined Curves on 8/6/03. Love it!<br /><br />"Always take care of You first".

Hi, For the most part I enjoy Splenda in just about everything. Occasionally, I will notice it tastes a little different in some things, but that doesn't happen very often.

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

Yeah maybe its just me but oh well I ll try equal if not maybe i ll have to just use the extra points for the real stuff:P ah well just thought i d ask thanks!

amy

sw216 cw214 gw175 or lower, <br />height 5'7"