Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Tyannah

Cheddar Cheese & Sour Cream WOW Chips

We were in the Michigan last weekend and I heard so much talk about WOW chips that I bought a few bags. I must say that these chips are GREAT! We will be returning to Michigan in November. I will make sure to stock up. My DH just loves them! Mind you he is not a chipaholic like I am.

:D

193/153/130

Guest Jan_Barrington

I buy the Pringles fat free sour cream and onion at Wal-mart for $.78 a can. I can't pass them up for that price. The wow chips here are $4.59 a bag.

I love WOW chips.They cost way too much,so I only have a small serving.The Pringle chips have an odd after taste...to me.Wish the WOW was cheaper,but compare to some other "treats",they're not expensive.

Patti<br />*****<br />Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down. <br />******************************<br /><br />"The road to someday, leads to the town of nowhere. Procrastination is the silent killer."<br />~Anthony Robbins

Guest tinka

It is food like this that makes us feel like we are not deprived. Not feeling deprived allows us to stay on this program forever.

Wow!

Tinka

I *adore* the WOW chips!!! I have to say though, the biggest downside is that they are so darned expensive. Why is it that those companies get away with charging us more for the healthy stuff :rolleyes: Probably because we're willing to buy it since it tastes so good! ;)

Weight loss to date: -78lbs.<br />Pounds to go: 35!

I really like the Wow Doritos myself. I don't buy them often b/c they are expensive and they get eaten up by OFFP family.

Melissa

Guest jmjgtodd

Just a word of warning! Start off with a small serving to test the waters. This has Olestra in it and my stomach did not handle it well at all. They tasted yummy but where not worth the several hours of discomfort I had to endure after eating them. I have friends that can eat products with Olestra just fine . . . I, for one, cannot. . .

I don't mean to ruin your fun, but just tread slowly - at first try!

Yes, there is a warning on the back of the bag that sais that Olestra may cause "loose stools", so beware, I can confirm that they are correct!

These are good though, in moderation they don't seem to bother me, and for some reason the WOW Tostito's don't seem to bother me.

Also, beware of Malitol, it is a sugar alcohol in many Atkins and Low Carb candies, they can have the same affect.

Tam

TBONE<br />*** *** *** ***<br />Do what you say, say what you mean.<br /> The Fix<br />Ya Ya Name<br />Viscountess Quick Rabbit <br /> <br />GW Size 8 Petite, Loosely! <br /><br />My Personal Goal: Lose inches, exercise 3-4 days a week and be HAPPY with who I am!