Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Catrina

Lean Cuisine Pizzas

Guest Catrina

Has anyone tried these yet?

I really like the Pizza Free Pizzas but these run a close second. The points are a little high but they were pretty good. I got them on sale 2 for 5.00

There are 4 varieties

Roasted vegetables 6 points

Pepperoni 8 points

4 Cheese 8 Poimts

Deluxe 8 Points

I've tried them and I really don't like them. They taste like cardboard. Now, the Healthy Choice Supreme Pizza is not bad. I top it off with my own diced red onions and green peppers. That makes it really tasty and not bad for 7 points. Add a side salad and you have a dinner.

I tried the French Bread cheese pizza and didn't care for it at all. I always get the WW pizzas, I love those.

I'm glad to hear you like the pizza free. I've been-a-gonna try those for a long time. Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and place an order.

Jo

start date: 1/29/03<br />-68.2

Guest Catrina

The pizza free seemed a little high in price. They come to about 5.00 a pizza but that is around what you would pay for a small or personal pan pizza. And they are only 3 points.

I'm still partial to my Whole Wheat Pita Pizza's. They take a little more time, and I can't make them at work, but the taste is there!

I might try the others for work though.

Thanks.

Tam

TBONE<br />*** *** *** ***<br />Do what you say, say what you mean.<br /> The Fix<br />Ya Ya Name<br />Viscountess Quick Rabbit <br /> <br />GW Size 8 Petite, Loosely! <br /><br />My Personal Goal: Lose inches, exercise 3-4 days a week and be HAPPY with who I am!

Guest Catrina

I also like to make my own with pita's or flat bread but as you said, can't hav them at work unless they come up with a toaster oven and then it would take to long to cook. The lean cuisine's are for the microwave only.

DOn't know what pizza free is.

But, recently tried the new Lean Cuisine round pizzas. They taste like real pizza. Higher in points that the smart ones, which I do not like, and much better than the french bread pizza. I live on a college campus and when a student comes into the dorm with a pizza, it starts that craving. Now I can have a Lean Cuisine to stop the craving and still be OP.

smile.gif

Guest Catrina

Pizza free is a 3 point pizza that you can order thru the mail. It is around the same size as the lean cuisine. It taste just like pizza. It is arounr 25.00 for 6 which breaks down to about 4.00 for 1 pizza. pizza free