Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Elaine M

Klondike Slim A Bear

I just tried some of Klondikes Slim a Bear Ice cream sandwiches for 2 pts and they are sooooo good and the Slim a bear Klondike bar for 3 pts is also good. Much better than some other brands. I hope you like them as much as I do.

Enjoy

Elaine

I agree...I love the Slim-a-Bear ice cream sandwiches. The only bad thing is my whole family loves them, so they don't last!

Linda<br /><br />SW 202.4 7/31/16<br />CW 192.2 8/28/16<br />GW 135

Oh...I would love to try those Klondike Bars, but I will have to wait until DS leaves for college shortly. I would be lucky if I got one with him here!

Hugs,

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

I love Klondikes. Where did you find them? I will look at WalMart the next time I go there. I can't wait.

Karyn Riley

Workin' from home and loving it!

http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/mom.cgi?id=ka347126&action=show

CEO-Network- where YOU can be your own boss!

http://www.theceonetwork.com/cgi-bin/team.cgi?id=ka347126&action=show

Joined WW at 163 - 1 Jul 02<br />Made goal at 140 - 30 Sep 02<br />138 - 21 Oct 02<br />137.5 - 28 Oct<br />Lifetime: 137 - 4 Nov<br />14 Nov: 136.5<br />1 Aug: 140; 1 Sep: 135, Mar 04: 131,Apr04 - 126.5

I found them at a local grocerie store. I bet Superwalmart has them. If we have them here, they have to have them there.

Elaine

I like the Klondike Bars, too. It reminds me of a chocolate dip-top ice cream cone. Very yummy, tastes "real" and is well well worth the 3 points IMHO! :D

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

I agree the slim-a-bear sandwhiches are awesome! I haven't tried the bars yet, but for 3 points, I might!

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

And try it I did. YUM!!!! Reminded me of a dilly bar from the DQ!!!!

From first glance at the nutritional info (without my points finder) I thought it would be more than 3 points, so I never tried it. I was shocked to see it was only 3 and it is HUGE.

Where does all that fiber come from though???

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

Alas these are a red light food for me. The Klondike Bars are a little too good! Or maybe I just can't buy them during TOM.

There are many paths up the mountain but if we keep climbing we'll all reach the summit.