Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tracy136

What is *your favorite Smart Ones* frozen entree?

Guest Tracy136

Buddies:

I've seen a few "Smart Ones" mentioned in this topic but haven't seen a thread devoted to it, at least not in a long while. I used to rely on these so often for lunch at work, and noticed that a lot of other ladies were bringing them in as well, (on Weight Watchers or not). Anyway, I've gotten busier and find that I'm bringing at least one to work every week. I just finished the Santa Fe Rice and Beans and thought it must be "new and improved" as I enjoyed it so much more today than in the past.

I'd like to know what's your favorite "Smart Ones"?

They have a mexican chicken and rice one that I love. I heat it up and then split it between two ff tortillas (for a chicken enchallada). I want to say the whole thing, with tortillas, is 6 points. Very filling!

ET<br />Where I started - 222.9<br />Where I am at Now - <br />Where I'm Heading (WW) - 150<br />Where I'm Heading (Personal) - 140

Forgot another one...I like the mac and cheese. I add 2 cut up ff hotdogs and it makes a huge plate full.

ET<br />Where I started - 222.9<br />Where I am at Now - <br />Where I'm Heading (WW) - 150<br />Where I'm Heading (Personal) - 140

My favorite was the Corn Chowder bowl. That isn't available anymore though, at least not here.

My current favorite would have to be the Honey Dijon Chicken.

It's time to try defying gravity!

I think I'll try defying gravity!

I love the Fettucine Alfredo. My two favorite things in the world, cheese and pasta! I usually add some fresh sauteed mushrooms to bulk it up. I like that idea of adding the FF hotdogs to the mac and cheese, I'll have to try that next time!

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

I don't buy these too often, but I used to like the lasagna. I'm not sure if they still have it. It seems like I always have to salt these things to get any taste out of them. But they do help when your in a bind.

Tam

TBONE<br />*** *** *** ***<br />Do what you say, say what you mean.<br /> The Fix<br />Ya Ya Name<br />Viscountess Quick Rabbit <br /> <br />GW Size 8 Petite, Loosely! <br /><br />My Personal Goal: Lose inches, exercise 3-4 days a week and be HAPPY with who I am!

I have to say that I prefer the Lean Cuisines and Healthy Choice options. There is so much variety! I live alone and often don't get home until after 8 p.m. One of these entrees with some sliced fresh tomatoes, a small glass of wine, and maybe some fruit is a hige improvement over most of the other options.

It's worth teading the labels on frozen stuff that isn't "diet" : sometimes you'll find a bargain. I used to get a single serving stuffed pepper from Stoufers that was absolutely delicious for about six points.

There are many paths up the mountain but if we keep climbing we'll all reach the summit.

Guest law4rach

My two favorites are the Fettucine and broccoli and then I have a couple pieces of Aunt Millies 5 grain bread with ICBINB spray.

I also like the Santa Fe Rice and Beans with one or two servings of the "Skinny" corn chips.

It is very filling and tastes good!

I found a Lean Cuisine a couple of weeks ago that was one cabbage roll and mashed potatoes for 3 points and I had two peices of my low cal bread with it and it was a nice lunch.

I do think that I like the Lean Cusines the best though! bcbsalute.gif

Guest JudyD

My favorite use to be the Smart Ones Santa Fe Rice and Beans. I pour it over mixed salad greens and make my own version of a taco salad. :D But after trying the Lean Cuisine Rice and Beans, I like the LC brand better. thumbup.gif

I don't eat them too often because of the high sodium levels, but really like the Salisbury Steak with macaroni and cheese. (5 points) YUM ;)

Carol

Highest Weight: 257.2

Restart 1/4/06

SW: 246.6/ CW:237.0/ Goal: 140

Lost: 9.6

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

I found a Lean Cuisine a couple of weeks ago that was one cabbage roll and mashed potatoes for 3 points and I had two peices of my low cal bread with it and it was a nice lunch.

I love that Lean Cuisine with the cabbage roll and the mashed potatoes! I think it's only like 3 points for the whole thing, and it's very satisfying, that's second in line for my favorites. :D

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

I like the Smart Ones Pizza. They are 8 points, but are very filling to me.

Sarah

Sarah

196.8/173/150/140

Start(first time W/I)/Current/WWGoal/Personal Goal

April 26, 2008 Began my journey back to Goal.

5-9-08 Began Core

10-25-08-Made goal

12-4-08-Made Lifetime

11-29-09-Starting again

Guest jmjgtodd

I like the Mac & cheese. There are two different mac & cheeses. One is 6 points (I think it's called three cheese) and one is 4 points. I go for the 4 pointer one, but I can't find it very often. They usually have the 6 pointer. . .

I like all the chicken and turkey entrees. They are all good and when served with a salad, certainly fills me up. I've tried Lean Cuisine and Healthy Choice and I do like Smart Ones best.

Elaine

I had the Smart Ones Lasagna Florentine and highly recommend it. As I put it into the microwave oven, I said "you'd better be good" because I was starving. Very tasty!

Anne

Guest lots2loose
I have to say that I prefer the Lean Cuisines and Healthy Choice options
definetly true----i love my lean cuisines and healthy choice french bread pizza's... crazy.gif

Ooo, I had a Lean Cuisine cabbage roll & mashed potato for lunch today. YUMM! My favorite Smart Ones is a bowl. It has chicken, black beans, sweet potato & yummy spices. I can't remember what it's called. But, it's my fav.

Success is a journey not a destination!

Guest Catrina

I like the Salisbury steak and macaroni. I usually don't buy the pizzas but I tried the new one Chicken and Broccoli. It had really improved in taste. The points (8) are a little much though.