Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Renée

Dinty Moore Microwaveable Meals

Guest imported_Renée

I just had the Dinty Moore Chicken and Mashed Potatoes meal for breakfast (I was having a weird craving). I wanted to post this right away because it is only 4 points!

(1) The nutritional information

220 cal

4g fat

2g fiber

=4 points.

This seems low, but I checked the serving size and it is one package. :D

(2) The taste

This was not necessarily homemade chicken and mashed potatoes, but for 4 points, it was very delicious! Just add a little salt and pepper or whichever spices you prefer and it's very good (and filling). :cool:

Are these shelf stable or frozen? I have never seen anything but the Dinty Moore canned soups. Where did you find them in the grocery store? Thanks for posting - I'm always looking for premade meals that I can microwave.

- Betina

Guest imported_Renée

They are not frozen meals, just sold on the shelf (which seems a little weird to me). I actually found this one at a little snack shop/convenience store we have at my work. I'm guessing you can buy them at the grocery store, but I haven't looked yet, so I don't know which aisle... :confused:

Guest lots2loose

thay are really good! BUT.... watch out for the sodium--major gramage... :eek:

Guest Catrina

You can get them in grocery stores, Kmart and Walmart. I like to add a salad and some veggies to these. I think they are usually around the canned stew and spaghetti..

Thanks, Renee, this sounds great! I'm always looking for low-point snack-type stuff and this looks it it would fit the bill!

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125