Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Betina

Heaven's Bistro & Barry's Bakery in Austin

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right board to post on but I just wanted to let everyone know that I found Heaven's Bistro Pizza and Barry's Bakery French Twists at the New Super Target that opened on Parmer in Austin.

- betina

Thanks! I'll have to look next time I get out there.

Pat<br /><br />A jouney of 1000 miles begins with the first step.<br /><br /><br />SW: 335.8 (original)<br />SW: 315 (second time around)<br />CW: 288<br />WG: 135

Thanks! I'm farther down the road (Houston), but we're getting a new Super Target nearby, and I'll definitely look for these. I haven't found these elsewhere in Houston.

Linda<br /><i>Becoming the best version of myself</i><br />SW/CW/GW<br />299/270/165

Oops, by "these" I meant the HB pizzas.

I do find the Bakery Twists, but those are red-light for me so I try to ignore them. I buy them only when the kids are home and I can count on them to finish the bag at one sitting smile.gif

Linda<br /><i>Becoming the best version of myself</i><br />SW/CW/GW<br />299/270/165

I went to Trader Joes and found the Heveanly Bistro Veggie Pizza. I haven't tried it yet, but I hope it tastes good. Its 3 Svgs at 4 pts each!! I think that is awesome. So I will try it this week. I will let you know. Or if you have already eaten it, share the news wave.gif

Janet

Joined WW May 5,2003<br />SW: 237<br />CW: 186.8<br />GW: 130 <br />Joined Curves on 8/6/03. Love it!<br /><br />"Always take care of You first".

Has anyone actually tasted the HB pizzas? I remember reading a thread not too long ago about how bad they tasted, I'm curious to see what others think about them. I know there is a huge following of HB pizzas on the Dotti's site. Janet and all others who have tried it, let us know!

[ October 13, 2003, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Giselle*sMom ]

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

Well, I tried the Heaven's Bistro Grilled Veggie Pizza this past Saturday night and it was....ok. The saving grace for me was the great, thick, tasty crust. Loved that. but then I love anything "bready" anyway. I did spice it up with some turkey pepperoni. It wasnt bad, but I still love Lean Cuisine's French Bread Deluxe Pizza.

I can. I will.<br /> <br />Started WW: 9-15-09<br />SW: 251.4<br />CW: 219.0<br />WWGW: 150<br />PGW: 135<br />Lost: 32.4

I had the Heaven's Bistro Grilled Vegetable tonight and I liked it. The cheese melted but not quite as well as I would have liked. As far as flavor goes - it kind of reminded me of the rising crust pizza that jenny craig makes but it had a much much thicker crust. It seemed like the crust was an inch thick. I will say that I have had better tasting pizzas though.

Still it seems like this one is really nutritous and something I could have daily. For a third of the pizza you get 4 grams of fiber, 13 grams of protein, and 30% of your calcium for the day. I will probably be buying more of these just because I am willing to sacrifice a little flavor for extra quantity - I'm a bulk eater. I don't think I would spend the extra money to order them over the internet though.

- Betina

Thanks for reminding me about the LC French bread pizzas. SO good!

Pat<br /><br />A jouney of 1000 miles begins with the first step.<br /><br /><br />SW: 335.8 (original)<br />SW: 315 (second time around)<br />CW: 288<br />WG: 135

Hi Guys,

I tried the HB turkey pepperoni pizza and it was better than the veggie. The pepperoni was wonderful - it tasted like the real thing. I actually liked the pepperoni HB alot better than the lean cuisine.

- Betina