Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Betina

Banquet Fat Free Chicken Breast Patties

I just tried the Banquet Fat Free Chicken Breast Patties today and I thought they were decent. They are like a Jack in the Box chicken patty but less flavorful. They are 2 points per patty (90 calories, 1 fiber, 0 fat). They take about 2 minutes to cook in the microwave and 16 in the oven. I found them at Super Walmart and they were 2.12 for a box of 4 patties. So if you are looking for something fast, cheap, and low points or are just wanting something that has that fake fast food taste then this isn't a bad buy.

- betina

Hi,

I had tried these and thought they were ok. I actually like the Boca Spicy Chicken Patti better. They are 3pts., but they have a good spicy flavor and IMO are more filling. Unless you just don't like soy products you may want to give them a try. I'm glad I did :D

Guest tinka

These are pretty good. IMO, it is food like this that helps us stay OP. We can make a sandwich very much like one of those fast food places but MUCH more point friendly.

Tinka

I've had these before and I thought they were too bland, I would prefer a real chicken breast over this any day.

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125