Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
MoodyTripper

WW Bagels, English Muffins and Breads

wave.gif Anyone out there tried the Weight Watchers Bagels and English Muffins? :confused: Yesterday I found the Rye Bread and it is delicious 2 slices = 1 point. The bagels are full sized for only 3 points. The English Muffins taste the same as any other light English Muffin, also 1 point. They are very hard to find. Pathmark had them two weeks ago, but I haven't seen them there since. Yesterday King Kullen had the different breads: white, rye and wheat. wave.gif MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Guest Catrina

Are they around the other breads or are they located some where else in the store? :confused: :confused:

If you want a bagle try the Thomas's Carb cutting bagles. They come in wheat and plain and are 2 points.

Hi Catrina wave.gif These are found with all the rest of the breads. Haven't seen the Thomas' Carb cutting bagels, but will look for them when I shop this weekend. ;) Thanks for the heads up. Enjoy your week. bcbsalute.gif MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Oh shoot, they must not have reached the Midwest yet, but I'm so interested in finding these. I'll have to keep an eye out for them. Thanks for the heads up.

Marcia.

187(start)/187(now)/150WW/135P<br /><br />Be Smart, Do It For YOURSELF!

Guest Catrina

Thanks,

I haven't seen them in the PA area yet but I'll keep an eye out for them.

Didn't know WW had their own bread line. Will have to look when I shop next week. I've been buying the Stop and Shop brand of light breads, hamburger rolls, and english muffins - all 1 point each and quite tasty.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

wave.gif Hi Ginaki, Since we are both in the New York Area I would think that they might out in the stores near you. I think the problem is that they don't stock enough of them, and sell out rather quickly. :rolleyes: But they are worth looking for!

bcbsalute.gif MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Guest Catrina

What do the packages look like. So I know what I am looking for.

wave.gif The bagels come in a plastic sleeve, found in the bread aisle, as do the English Muffins, and the White, Wheat and Rye Breads. All have the Weight Watchers name clearly written in white letters on a dark blue background. :confused: Ask at the customer service desk before you go crazy.gif nuts looking for them.

bcbsalute.gif MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

I am one of those people who loves 800 #'s. Do you think the next time you have these items you could post the 800 #? I sometimes luck out and get coupons for freebies. I called Lays about their WOW chips and I got a coupon for a free bag. I also got free Jolly Time popcorn this way. Thanks a bunch!

Success is not a race, be patient.<br />Success leads to success.<br />Success is always a work in progress.<br />Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.<br />Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.<br />Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!

I checked the package of bagels, and the only 1-800 number they give is to find a WW meeting near you. The only web site is weightwatchers.com ugh.gif Sorry about that. I am sure that you have alreaded registered at the Smart Ones site. They will send you coupons too.

bcbsalute.gif MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Guest Catrina

Thanks,

I'll keep an eye out for them. Maybe they will be featured in future issues of the WW magazine.

The WW bread products are in Delaware!

I love that bagel! A HUGE bagel for 3 points.

Gail

Date Joined WW: 06/01/2009

SW:

CW:

GW: smaller...a lot smaller

:salut :salut

I found the WW italian, rye, wheat and english at demoulas/market basket in the northeast. I have not yet seen the bagels, but now will need to look! I am not into rye, but the others are rather good for low cal bread.

Jo

Jo<br /><br />Start Date 2/5/04<br />H 5'1"<br />SW - 207<br />CW - 192<br />GW - 135<br />PGW - 130

Anyone know where I can find them in LA, CA? I've looked in Whole Foods and Gelson's. Maybe I'll check out Ralph's and Von's, now that the strike is over.

Guest WCFD52

I have tried the english muffins, bagels and the rye bread. All are great, but like everything else "good for you", they very rarely go on sale as far as I can tell. So..I guess as long as I can get store brand muffins, Wonder Lite Wheat or another brand light rye then I will go with whatever is cheaper.

After all, I have already given WW so much of my money!!

I will stick with their bagels though since they are the normal size and not too bad on points.

Shannon bcbsalute.gif

wave.gif The best sale I have found was at Pathmark, 2/$3.00 Mix and Match. It was that price for the past 2 weeks. I know what you mean about them being costly. When I do buy them I keep them frozen and enjoy them for a couple of weeks.

bcbsalute.gif MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif