Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
motivated1

Diet Coke with LIME

It's pretty tasty, natural lime taste. I hated Diet Coke with Lemon, thought it tasted like Pledge smells..... Worth a try if you are like me and like a variety of zero point caffeinated beverages! tongue.gif

This sounds good to me also. I love most anything with lime. I'm going to put it on my shopping list for Sat.

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

I absolutely love this!!!!!!

I love anything with lime in it

It also reminds me of a coke with limon bacardi which is one of my favorite "adult beverages" I give it 5 thumbs up!!! thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

Start WW on 9-23-03<br />September -3.4<br />October -12.6<br />November -8.6<br />December -4.8<br />January - -5.6<br />February - -6.8<br />March - -4.0<br />Total Loss -38.8<br />Viscountess Sweet Flower

Guest p.c.

We tried this in San Diego this weekend. It tastes SO much better than the one with lemon. Very natural flavor. I always order my DC with a fresh lime, and this is really comparable.

Guest imported_Renée

Wow!!! I'm so excited! :D

I always try to get a fountain Diet Coke with a lime in it when I go out, but not many places have limes if they don't have a bar. I can't wait to try this!

Thanks for the scoop! bcbsalute.gif

I guess I'm in the minority here--I didn't like it very much, but I guess I'm not crazy about lime that much either. But I do like the lemon Pepsi. smile.gif

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

I will have to look for this in the store. I didn't know that they had come out with a new flavored diet coke.

I'm not usually crazy about lime but I would like to give it a try.

Tracey

highest weight: 296

Restart WW: 286.2

Current Weight:270

100 Days of Exercise Challenge: 28/100

TOTAL LOSS: 16.2

Guest OnTheBrink

I liked the lime too and yet I thought the lemon coke was disgusting!

Guest Catrina

I liked it better that the one with lemon. My store has it on sale buy 1 get 2 free so I'm gonna stock up.

OK, you talked me into it! I never finished one can of the lemon diet Coke. Motivated1 hit the nail on the head when she said it tasted like Lemon Pledge smells! Ugh.

I'm not a huge lime fan, but being in the mood for something different, I'll give this a try. I just wish they would bring back my diet Cherry Coke here. I imagine it's available in other areas, but it hasn't been sold here for years. I used to love that stuff.

It's time to try defying gravity!

I think I'll try defying gravity!

Guest tinka

There was a taste test at my local Super Walmart. I usually don't go for the samples, but this one was great. I immediately bought a six pack which they had on sale.

I love it

Tinka

ps. I too did not like the lemon diet coke much

Guest Catrina

They said in my store that they can't keep it on the shelves. And the coke driver said that they can't make it fast enough for the demand.

I'll be one of the next SF flavors that Davinci syrups puts out is lime! smile.gif

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

LOVE IT! I think lime is much better than the lemon version. My favorite is still a toss up between Diet Moutain Dew and Diet Rockin Cherry Pepsi.

Have you guys tried the Diet Pepsi slurpies at 7-11? Try one of those with about 1/3 of crystal light slurpie mixed in and it's great. Something about it being so cold....

I finally found some of this this past weekend. I was hesitant to try it because I'm not a lime fan, but I really liked it.

I actually think that I like it better than the lemon one. It has a much more distinctive taste to it.

thumbup.gif

Tracey

highest weight: 296

Restart WW: 286.2

Current Weight:270

100 Days of Exercise Challenge: 28/100

TOTAL LOSS: 16.2

I am so excited to try this! It will be one of the high points of my trip to the USofA this weekend, especially since so many of you posted that you hated the lemon flavour (which tasted like Mr. Clean - I trashed it pronto ugh.gif )

Gaining Momentum and losing weight!

Guest whitelily

I haven't been able to find it yet in the store seems they keep running out of it so I will get some when I can find it. I love lime and I wasn't too keen on the lemon so I will definitely get this.

I usually have DC in the house and I have been trying to have something different in the house lately. I usually keep Diet DP, Diet Cherry Coke and Diet 7up. I like a variety of things to drink. smile.gif

Tried it, loved it, and now I can't find it anywhere! Waaaah, life isn't fair. sobbing.gif

Gaining Momentum and losing weight!

I tried it, hoping I'd like it better than the lemon, but alas, I didn't. :(

Apparently I don't care for citrus flavors in my coke. I just wish they'd bring back Diet Cherry Coke here. All that's available is the full sugar variety. Some of you have mentioned Diet Cherry Pepsi. I've never looked for it, but if it's sold here I'll give it a try, even though I'm a Coke fan.

It's time to try defying gravity!

I think I'll try defying gravity!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for starting this thread. I didn't even know there was a lime diet coke. I've sought it out, bought it and now I'm hooked. I'm not a lemon in my coke fan so I haven't tried the diet lemon varieties. I do love the lime flavor. It's a natural mild flavor which I love. I'm a Pepsi fan but the Diet Vanilla and Lime are great.

Kathy

Over goal and not happy

This thread prompted me to try it last night. I really liked it. I used to enjoy lime daquiri's when I was younger and single... (Oh, sooo many years ago..) This reminded me of those!

I give it a thumbs up!

I really like this BCB 'product review' department! I have already found a few new things that I might not have ordinarily even tried. Having loads of viable options helps keep staying on program fresh and satisfying.

Joined WW 12/29/03<br />SW 259<br />CW 242<br />GW-145<br />Personal goal - 130

It was very odd, I loved the diet coke in the 16 oz plastic bottle, so I bought a couple 6 packs of cans that were on sale for 99 cents each, and the lime coke just didnt taste as good to me, maybe less surface area for the smell to waft off of.. tongue.gif

Anyway, I'm going to get a litre bottle and see how that is, because I really loved it the first couple times I had it.

Started on 8/02 5'2"<br />SW 180/CW 128.5/GW 123<br />Ya-ya name: Queen Running in Circles<br /> <a href="http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3760395&uid=1946524&members=1" target="_blank">http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3760395&uid=1946524&members=1</a>