Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Debbie Head

Strawberry Shortcake Skinny Cows

I gotta tell you DH had to talk me into this one!

But am I glad he did!!! They are great!!!. The Strawberry Ice Cream is smooth and creamy mixed with vanilla ice cream and packed between two shortbread cookies a great treat for 2 pts!!!

Start WW on 9-23-03<br />September -3.4<br />October -12.6<br />November -8.6<br />December -4.8<br />January - -5.6<br />February - -6.8<br />March - -4.0<br />Total Loss -38.8<br />Viscountess Sweet Flower

Wait til you try the S'mores ones that just came out! 3 points, but worth every one ;)

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Thanks for posting! wave.gif These sound delicious!! Have not been buying Ice Cream because of my tight budget, but I'm keeping track of these delicious flavors for when I crazy.gif win the Lottery!

bcbsalute.gif MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

These ARE really good - get them if you can.

ENJOY!

Marcia smile.gif

187(start)/187(now)/150WW/135P<br /><br />Be Smart, Do It For YOURSELF!

DH and I love the S'mores ones, too. They are definitely worth the 3 points!

Gadfly

215.8/157.4/145

58.4 pounds gone forever!

wave.gif I broke down and bought these yesterday. DH and I had it for a snack last night! :D OMG! They are delicious! crazy.gif And only two points!!

Thanks for the great idea! bcbsalute.gif MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Yum! Yum! I didn't know they had strawberry shortcake in Skinny Cows until I happened to see them at the grocery store -- I agree they were worth every cent... I would like to try the S'mores, the mint is fantastic the only I didn't care for was the Chocolate peanut butter.

Thanks for the ideas!

Tyme

Feb 2004 SW 236 lbs<br />4/20/04 CW 220.5 lbs <br /> GW 145 lbs<br />15.5 lbs gone and counting!

Yes my local grocery store finally had these a couple of weeks ago so I broke down and bought some.

YUM! YUM!

Tracey

highest weight: 296

Restart WW: 286.2

Current Weight:270

100 Days of Exercise Challenge: 28/100

TOTAL LOSS: 16.2