Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
jendear75

Jamba Juice Enlightened Smoothies

Ok, so I probably have at least 5 Jamba Juice's a week because I love it. smile.gif I know their smoothies have enough points to be a meal & I'm fine with having one for breakfast. But, they just came out with their new line of "enlightened" smoothies that replaces the seasonal ones they just had. They use Splenda in the protein base & to make a long story short, all of the regular sizes are 5 points each. If you've eaten at Jamba Juice before, you know that the other smoothies are usually 8-9 points each.

What is really great is that in the nutritional booklet they keep at each Jamba Juice, they not only give you the calories for these smoothies, but they also give you the WW points!

There are 4 flavors: strawberry, berry, mango, and orange. I have tried the last 3 & the berry was ok but I really liked the mango & orange. You can't tell it's a "light" version at all. thumbup.gif

jendear75

Returned Lifetime member

:bcb_tank:

http://2011istheyear.wordpress.com/

I don't thing they have Jamba Juice out here in NW indiana. But I'm definately going to keep an eye out for them!

I'm gathering this is a franchise of some sort?

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

Hey, Jen.

I occasionally drink the original size Citrus Squeeze -- 9 points -- for lunch. Tried an Enlightened Smoothie a month ago -- I personally thought it had an odd aftertaste from the special Enlightened Dairy Base that they use. I'm sticking with the regular stuff.

-- Peter

SW 217.5 (1/1/2004)

CW 181 (6/17/2004)

GW 175

Guest 97echo

Wah... I miss Jamba Juice. There aren't any in Pennsylvania.