Health Discovery Network
Duchess Talks Too Much

Crystal Light Sunrise

It gets my vote! It's sugar free, contains 100% of your daily vitamin C and 10% calcium. I love a tall glass of cold OJ, but didn't want to sacrifice points. Now, I've got the best of both worlds thumbup.gif

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

You've got my attention! Is this pre-mixed? & is it in the O.J. section?

Thanks,

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

I saw this commercial about a week ago and went out and bought it right away. Definitely gets my thumbs up thumbup.gif

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

BTW, this comes as a powder. The canister has three separated packages of powder. Each canister makes 2 quarts of juice.

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

It's where you find the regular Crystal Light - with the powdered drink mixes.

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Thank you for the speedy reponse. I'm picking it up this morning.

Hugs,

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

Guest raidermom

I found this a couple of weeks ago when I was on the hunt for SF Tang...which I still have not found. I love Tang and that's what this reminds me of.....

To answer your question, yes, the sunrise Crystal Light is in the Crystal Light section with the other flavors.

While we're on the topic of Crystal Light, what are each of your favorites? I LOVE Strawberry Banana, and Strawberry Kiwi is also good. I dont like the Tangerine Strawberry or Raspberry Tangerine (the combination even SOUNDS bad smile.gif )

Our little girl was born July 2, 2009!

Highest pregnancy weight: 193

Current weight: 167.8

Long term WW Goal: 115 or size 4

I picked some up yesterday. Can't wait to try it - sounds yummy!

Re-committed: 12/20/03<br />SW: 192.4<br />CW: 159.0<br />Lost to Date: 33.4<br />10% : 3/13/04<br />GW: 135

Guest Lori B

I just got home from Wal-Mart. Picked some of this up while I was there. It is wonderful!!!! It gets a very high recommendation from me!!!

Lori B

This product sounds interesting, but what sweetener does this product use? (I don't do aspartame.)

Thanks.

Cathy

Guest Lori B

It is sweetened with aspartame.

Thanks, Lori. I wish more products would switch to Splenda, but then, on the other hand, someone at my WW meeting last week was saying how badly her body reacts to Splenda. Guess there's no artificial sweetener that works for everyone. :(

Cathy

I like it, I like it, I love it!!!!!. especially for a diabetic like my mom who lives with me. She likes it too.

Alice :D

Ya Ya Name ~Princess Cackles Like a Chicken~. <br /><br />"One kind word can warm 3 winter months."

Guest JenniferLee1967

I've been drinking the Crystal Light Sunrise since I read this thread and went out and bought it. I LOVE it! Low calorie plus no acid like regular OJ which is even better for my silly stomach. Great source of vitamin C too! (I sound like a commercial.) I've always enjoyed Crystal Light Lemonade but that is the only flavor I've been brave enough to try.

Jennifer :cool:

The store that I work at started to carry this. I love it! I am not that big on artificial sweetners but this is the real deal. I agree with Cheryl it is a sugar free Tang.

Lori<br /><br />180/140/125

I love this stuff. Too me, its a cross between sf tang and "sf oj".

Albertsons in FL has Crystal light(the larger size canister which is usually around 5 dollars) for b1g1 free this week! And, I had multiple coupons from a display there that got me a free large bottle of water for each canister I bought! I stocked up!

Its worth every ounce of determination and self-discipline required to make this a lifestyle!

Highest weight:258

Current weight: 158

I bought some after reading this thread, and I LOVE IT!

Donna

SW 310

GOAL 12/4/07

Proud to a Vegan WW.

"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." Michael Pollan

"Well, it seems to be working for me." Dr Michael Culmer

"Nuts are in hard shells for reasons." Dr John McDougall

"The salad IS the main course." Dr Joel Fuhrman

I've heard so many good things about this, I have to try it!

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

I'm sitting here enjoying a tall glass over ice. It really is good -- very refreshing especially on a 85 degree day like we're having today! wave.gif

~ * ~ * ~Judy ~ * ~ *

(last updated - 03/25/07

CW: 185

Goal: 140

This gets my thumbup.gif !!!

Definitely reminds me of Tang which I drank as a kid.

Lizzy

highest wt-165/SW-159/CW-141/GW-123

MADE LIFETIME 5/29/03!

Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today! ;)

Ya Ya name: Empress Singing Creek

President's Challenge: earned Bronze Award 7/1/05Silver Award 11/11/05

YIPPEE!:exercise2 83% towards Gold award

This crystal light is okay, but it's not as great as all of you are saying (at least I don't think so). It doesn't taste like OJ; it tastes like orange-colored, artificially sweetened water. The only way I can drink it is to dilute the already mixed drink with even more water.

Even though, it's zero points, give me 2 point OJ anyday!

Tricia<br />221/220.2/199

I wasn't very impressed with the Crystal lite sunrise. I also had to dilute it alot because it had a funny aftertaste. I'm sticking with SF Tang.

- betina

Guest judyo53

I didn't know they had SF Tang! I also didn't care for the Crystal Light Sunrise. I noticed a bad aftertaste, too, & I always water down all Crystal Light flavors. I still have half a pitcher in the fridge I need to dump. Even though I mixed it up well it ended up settling on the bottom & does the same when I pour it in a glass if it sits for a few minutes. Kind of slimy tasting. And I bought 2 cannisters.

Different combinations of taste buds cause different reactions! I prefer the Wyler's s/f drinks but not everyone loves those either. I always dilute them with an extra "third" of water and serve them over a full glass of ice. That way I drink more water AND dilute/decrease the aspartame.

There are many paths up the mountain but if we keep climbing we'll all reach the summit.