Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jen815

Eggbeaters

Guest Jen815

I know Eggbeaters are nothing new, but I have always been skeptical about them. Anyways, I picked some up this week and I made the YUMMIEST breakfast this morning. I made an omelet with 1/4 c eggbeaters and topped with a little salsa and ate it with 2 pcs of my Pepperidge Farm Very Thin bread toasted with ICBNB all for 3pts and it was AWESOME!

Just had to share! wave.gif

Guest Zurichnee

I like eggbeaters too, jen! They can sure make an omelet less in points but they still taste as yummy!

Kim

I love Eggbeaters too! But, I have to add something to them (like reduced fat cheese or salsa) otherwise, it tastes funny to me. It's a great way to have low-point cheesy eggs (so yummy!) Even non-WW, DH loves them now!

Candice

Mom to Kayley Elizabeth 1/29/05

I thought I saw an advertisement in WW magazine for Eggbeaters that have cheese already in it, I think there is one for green and yellow peppers, too. Has anyone tried them?

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

Yes--the Southwestern eggbeaters have been around for awhile and are good--but the Cheddar and Chive eggbeaters are new and are AWESOME!

Ouis

224/212/177/145

hard-corer

There is no "try," there is only "do"~ Yoda