Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Songbird868

45 lbs gone.

Hello everyone I am so excited I could burst. For once in my life I am proud of myself. I have shed 45lbs. I can't believe it! crazy.gif It has taken me almost 7 months but it's been worth every mile. I could have done better and I know it. I slacked off for an entire month before I realixed I had come to far to look back. :D I had a loss of 3.4 this week, and I have 1 lb to go to hit my 2nd 10% and 2 lbs to go to hit Onderland tongue.gif ;) :D YEEESSS!!!

S/W 247.0<br />C/W 198.0<br />Goal 165.0<br />52.2 lbs off

Congrats on your success!!! I'm very happy for you! Best wishes!

Lori

start 208

current 193

goal ww 158

goal personal 148

highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

COngratulations, and keep that enthusiasm!

SW: 204.6 Highest ever :mad:

CW: 186.5 Thank Goodness:bcb_up

10%:183.6 Fantastic :bcb_happy

GW: 155 Excellent!

In regard to losing: Every ounce counts!

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you. I'm so glad that you realized that this is a lifestyle change. You are doing so awesome! Congrats.

Bonnie3~may all your skinny dreams come true.<br /><br />"Winners must have two things; Definite goals and a Burning Desire to achieve them!"<br /><br />Started WW:12-4-01<br />SW:194.8<br />CW:121.8<br />GW:127.0 (73.0 pounds gone forever)<br />PGW:120.0~~~This is for life! I will never go back to what I did! Nothing tastes as good as I feel about myself today! Thank you God and all of my buddies from BCB!

C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S bcbsalute.gif

WTG buddie :D

*~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!