Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Preschoolermom

I made it to my 10% YESSS!!!

Hi everyone!! Just needed to share this momentous day!! I WI'd in today and lost 4lbs for a total of 23 lbs -- I reached my 10% tonight!!

My clothes are loser -- And I'm feeling stronger and more encouraged than ever to keep going smile.gif

By the way this weight loss was in 6 weeks. I'm just starting my 7th week tomorrow.

Thanks to all who have supported me here along the way smile.gif

203/145/142<br />SW/CW/GW<br />Reached 10% Goal on May 21,2002<br />Reached 2nd 10% on July 9, 2002<br />Total Loss = 58lbs.<br />Started WW on 4/8/2002

Great news!!! Congrats on your accomplishment!

Lori

start 208

current 193

goal ww 158

goal personal 148

highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

Guest destiny252

PreSmom,

We are so proud of you! Keep up the great effort. congrats, congrats bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif We salute you!

Sharon

Guest twinsmama

Hey that's great. I reached my 10% last night also. Doesn't it feel great? Now I am even more determined to make it to goal. Hey we got this far right? congratulations!! crazy.gif

Guest Charline1009

Congratulations!

The 10% keyring and a magnet just around the corner. You are doing a great job! :D

Thank you for all of your kind words and congrats:) You all continue to help support me and give me strength to succeed!!

Preschoolermom

203/145/142<br />SW/CW/GW<br />Reached 10% Goal on May 21,2002<br />Reached 2nd 10% on July 9, 2002<br />Total Loss = 58lbs.<br />Started WW on 4/8/2002

crazy.gif WOOOHOOOOO crazy.gif

WTG bcbsalute.gif

*~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!

Awesome job soldier! Keep up the good work! We are all honking for you.

bcbsalute.gif

Life is tough but I'm tougher!<br />189.4sw/156.0cw/150wwg/145pg<br /><br />Cindy