Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
wwkatb

yea

this may sound like a silly goal but not to me. i finnaly weigh less than my husband crazy.gif

sw/296.0

cw/202.8

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

Guest momof2girls

Oh no...that is so not silly at all! I will sing and dance and rejoice when that scale shows me being lower!! Congratulations crazy.gif crazy.gif

Angie

Wow! Congratulations!! I could never get below my husband...simply becuase he doesn't exist yet, so he weighs nothing ;) Really though....That is So exciting! It's not silly at all! Keep those milestones to encourage you! smile.gif GRRREEATTT JOB!

SW - 206CW -

CW- 187.6

GW - 150

Total lost: 18.4 lbs (6 on WW so far)

Congratulations, that's awesome!!

Milena :D

SW 265.6 / CW 149.00/ Goal 150.00<br />Onederland - 08/22/02<br />OP Since Jan 27, 2002<br />Pounds down: 112.4<br />Non-smoker as of April 26, 2003<br />Picturetrail Album - milenapam<br />Goal Reached July 31, 2003

Good for you! That's not silly at all. I have a goal to weigh less than my younger sister. I haven't weighed less than her since grade school :D 15 pounds to go!

Julielynn

op since 11-13-02<br />HW 220<br />SW 194<br />CW 158<br />GW 140

You Go Girl! Congrads! :D bcbsalute.gif thumbup.gif

Nothing silly about it.

debi1<br />5'8" 1/13/03<br />SW 256.2 Total gone 4ever: 14.6<br />CW 241.6 OP<br />Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and un searchable things you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3

That's not silly at all. It's one of my goals as a matter or fact. In fact when I started my 1st goal was to weight less then my dad. (He's 6' I'm 5'6) Now I do and we have a bet to see who weighs the least when he and my mom fly out to visit us in March. If he does I pay for his portion of the airfare, if I weigh less they have to pay it.

Genevra

Started 12/19/02<br />SW-277.<br />CW-244.6<br />GW-150.0<br />10%-1/29/03<br />1st 25-1/29/03<br />Easter Challenge <br />2nd 25# + 225<br />19.6 lbs to go

I understand that one. The most exciting thing for me was when I finally got down to less then my husband. I had always weighed 10-15 lbs more then him. Now I 25-30 lbs less and it is a GREAT feeling.

Lanie

Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7<br />SW199<br />GW 175<br />CW 172<br />PG 155<br />Made lifetime Jan 23, 2002 but due to many stresses and bad eating habits I am now back up to 172 from 155. I am working on it.<br />YA YA Name: Countess Whispering Thunder

That's not silly, I thought it was great when I first weighed less than DH... it was the other way for too many years! YOU GO GIRL crazy.gif

*~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!

That is an awesome thing, not a silly one. I have always weighed more than my little hubby, but finally dropped below in the weight department. I am not sure how thrilled he was with that, but I sure am and am so glad for you. Love, Cinde wave.gif

"There's so much to be done, count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky."CINDE SW 219-CW 184-GW 150-10% goal reached 04/13/02

Are you kidding? That is a huge success. I often weigh more than or the same as my hubby (he's just a slim jim!) and I can't "weight" to get back down again to meet up with him!

Guest NewMeIn2003

That's fantastic, I can't wait for that to happen to me too. Thanks for the inspiration. Jan