Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
M111

92.4 Pounds Down the Drain!!!

Woo hoo!!! I just got back from my WI, and I am now down 92.4 pounds!! Yay! I feel SO good!!

Milena :D

SW 265.6 / CW 149.00/ Goal 150.00<br />Onederland - 08/22/02<br />OP Since Jan 27, 2002<br />Pounds down: 112.4<br />Non-smoker as of April 26, 2003<br />Picturetrail Album - milenapam<br />Goal Reached July 31, 2003

Milena,

Woooooohoooooo! That is FANTASTIC news! You must be feeling on top of the world!!!! (You are also a fantastic encouragement - thank you for that)

Best,

Patricia~

Milena, awesome job...!!!!!!!!! I hope you are rewarding yourself with something nice. You are a wonderful inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

Onward.

milena-awesome job thumbup.gif you have definetly inpired me! Any good tips for us newbies?

Julielynn

op since 11-13-02<br />HW 220<br />SW 194<br />CW 158<br />GW 140

Guest Charline1009

Congratulations! smile.gif

You are doing a wonderful job.

You will have the 100 pound loss magnet in no time. (Not to mention that you are also almost to goal.)

Guest thetimeisnow

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! You must feel so incredible!?! What an inspiration you are! :D

Thank you all very much!! I feel great, and I know I can go the rest of the way!

Milena :D

SW 265.6 / CW 149.00/ Goal 150.00<br />Onederland - 08/22/02<br />OP Since Jan 27, 2002<br />Pounds down: 112.4<br />Non-smoker as of April 26, 2003<br />Picturetrail Album - milenapam<br />Goal Reached July 31, 2003

Guest momof2girls

WHO HOOOO! Congratulations!! crazy.gif crazy.gif

Angie

Congratulations Milens,

I haven't seen you on the boards lately. I'm so happy you shared your success with all of us. Your truly and inspiration!

Deby smile.gif

Deby<br />*05/10/04<br />CW 220<br />(*Back after 1 year)

crazy.gif A*W*E*S*O*M*E crazy.gif That's fantastic thumbup.gif

bcbsalute.gif

*~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!

Whoo whoo and congratulations. You are doing an awesome job and are an inspiration to us all. I am so proud of you. Keep it up and let us know how it goes. Love, Cinde wave.gif

"There's so much to be done, count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky."CINDE SW 219-CW 184-GW 150-10% goal reached 04/13/02

Guest NewMeIn2003

That is really fantastic. I am so proud. You inspire me to keep on keepin on. Thanks Jan

crazy.gif WTG!!!!!! YOU ROCK !!!!! crazy.gif

~Denise~ bcbsalute.gif

Original weight 274<br /><br />SW 240/CW 231/GW 159 /<br />PG 140 : )<br />5 weeks op ( -10#)

Melena..what a huge accomplishmant!

Here's a hug!!!!!!!

Fawn

sw172.2/cw135.8/wwg140/pwg136<br />412 gone forever!!!<br />ya ya name<br />Queen Chirps Like A Bluejay<br />25# magnet 3/17/03<br />made goal 6/23/03<br />made lifetime 8/6/03<br /><br />"I am a star with a good supporting cast."

again committed 1/09

sw 153.4/ cw 148.2/ wwg 140

That's incredible, amazing and so inspiring. Hats off to you, Buddy. bcbsalute.gif

Jessica (in Seattle)

5'6"

HW: 204.4

CW: 165.6

WWG: 148

PG: 135

Getting back to goal