Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sherfarm

oneunderland

Guest Sherfarm

I finally made it!! The holidays showed me how important mindset is. I was losing but my mind didn't believe it. After I made oneunderland last thurs. I went to the local Fashion Bug and bought some new smaller shirts and for the heck of it tried on a dressy outfit that I had no intention of buying. I don't go out often enough to buy something that I will only wear once. I picked out an outfit that was a size too small and it had a zipper in the back of both the pants and the dress. I figured it would be a long time before I could get into it anyway but "What the heck" Imagine my surprise when I zipped it up and it looked really nice. Now my mind says I am doing this and doing it right. Thanks for "listening."

diane congrats how wonderful.did you buy the outfit,i hope so.i will be jumping for joy when i join you in onderland,i weighed at ww wen and i was at 202.8, but i was so swollen (thanks to soy sauce)so on my,,,,,scales that are ususally right on ww scales this morning they said 200 so i hope they are right.but i only count ww weigh in .im just so excited to get to onderland. and when i get to 196 i will be at 100#s lost.so im hoping to acheive both milestones by valentines day.one more thing my 1 year aniversery in ww is the day before vslentines day. man i wrote to brag on you not me and hear i am tootin my own horn,

you should be so proud of yourself diane, get that sexy outfit if you didnt allready bye katb wave.gif

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

Guest duke9200

congratulations to each of you on your tremendous losses. You are doing so well and will be way down in the 100s before long. I cant even imagine how great it must be feel to be down so much. Keep up the outstanding work and fill us in on your tips for success.

Congratulations Diane,

I am so happy for you, Keep up the good work.

Wishing you the best,

Deby ;)

Deby<br />*05/10/04<br />CW 220<br />(*Back after 1 year)

crazy.gif A*W*E*S*O*M*E crazy.gif

Sure feels great, doesn't it bcbsalute.gif

*~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!

Isn't onederland amazing when you haven't seen it for a while. I am so proud of you so keep up the good work. You did the right thing buying a new outfit, there is nothing better than new clothes on a thinner body. Love, Cinde wave.gif

"There's so much to be done, count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky."CINDE SW 219-CW 184-GW 150-10% goal reached 04/13/02

Guest cagirl

Congrats! That is the best feeling!

thumbup.gif

Guest NewMeIn2003

That is really great. I love hearing great news. Thanks for the inspiration. I can't wait to buy smaller clothes. Jan