Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
going2lose

I have arrived!!

I made goal!! smile.gif Yippeee! My weight watchers goal was 145, but my leader and I decided that was too low for someone of my uh..build:) I stepped up to the scale and she was all excited because I made it to my new goal!! Just had to share!!

SW - 206CW -

CW- 187.6

GW - 150

Total lost: 18.4 lbs (6 on WW so far)

Congratulations!!!! You are doing GREAT. I want to be at 145. Sure do hope that I make it. I am going slow.

Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7<br />SW199<br />GW 175<br />CW 172<br />PG 155<br />Made lifetime Jan 23, 2002 but due to many stresses and bad eating habits I am now back up to 172 from 155. I am working on it.<br />YA YA Name: Countess Whispering Thunder

Guest momof2girls

WOW! Congratulations, that is AWESOME!!

crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

WOW! You Did it! I love hearing from people like you....it keeps the motivation going strong! :D wave.gif

Height 5'1<br />SW 139/ GW 112

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

SW 260<br />CW 262<br />GW 135<br />"If the frog had wings...he wouldn't have bumped his a**"

WOW , CONGRATS, AWSOME JOB KATB wave.gif wave.gif

SW/296.0

CW/195.8

100 POUNDS GONE AS OF TODAY YEA :cool:

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown