Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
beachcomber

small but wonderful achievement

Hi all!

When I first started in Jan., I'm ashamed to admit that my BMI was 41.6!! Today, it is 38.9! It's still crazy high but it just feels so good to know that 30 isn't THAT far away..... I'm on my way to a healthier new me!

Jackie smile.gif

NEVER GIVE UP

Proud SAHM to 3 beautiful kids :)

HW 280 SW 249.4 CW 225 - total lost 24.4 lbs

Goal - 160

Jackie - what is a BMI and how do you measure it?

OP: 2/10/03<br />HW198*SW183*CW158*GW148<br />(working on that 2nd 10%)<br />Goal: 100 Days of Good Journaling<br />Day 5/100<br />(Thanks Paris Madeleine)

Thanks you guys!!

I use this page to calculate my BMI (Body Mass Index) I won't explain it to you though..... only b/c if I attempt to explain it, I may just botch it up!! Check out this page and there's lots of info on BMI on the web. Sorry I'm not more helpful!! smile.gif

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm

Jackie smile.gif

NEVER GIVE UP

Proud SAHM to 3 beautiful kids :)

HW 280 SW 249.4 CW 225 - total lost 24.4 lbs

Goal - 160

CONGRATULATIONS ON LOWERING YOUR BMI...This is no small feat.....It has major implications on your health.....Way to Go!!!!!!!

Carol<br />Joined July, 2002<br />193/158/145<br />"Expect a Miracle"<br />"Your Success will start when you being to pursue it...Your big opportunity is where you are right now!"

Congratulations Jackie! Your BMI is such an awesome indicator on how much good your doing your body :D Our organs must be doing the happy dance...LOL!

Have a Great Week!

Michelle SW 180/ CW 180/ WWG 125

Jackie that is just wonderful! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

Enthusiasm is the match that lights the candle of achievement.<br />William Arthur Ward<br /><br />When you get to the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on.<br />Franklin D. Roosevelt<br /><br />32.5 lbs gone!!!!!!<br />5'6"<br />Heaviest Ever Pre WW:175ish<br />SW(Jan 2003):162.5<br />CW:130.0<br />GW:120.0