Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
M111

103.8 Total GONE!!

I never thought that I would come this far. I thought I would always be obese. My self-confidence and self-esteem are higher than they've ever been! I'm soooo happy, and I can't wait to share with all of you that I have reached my goal!

Milena smile.gif

SW 265.6 / CW 149.00/ Goal 150.00<br />Onederland - 08/22/02<br />OP Since Jan 27, 2002<br />Pounds down: 112.4<br />Non-smoker as of April 26, 2003<br />Picturetrail Album - milenapam<br />Goal Reached July 31, 2003

Milena your determination and dedication are awe inspiring and I'm happy to know you and I can't wait to celebrate Goal with you. No laughing at my Happy Wiggle Dance smile.gif crazy.gif

We will shop until we drop!!!!

Pam

Highest weight 205

Goal Weight - 155

Achieved Lifetime 08/25/2007

Current Weight - 160 (November 2010)

Congratulations Malena!! What an awesome thing you have done! Best thoughts coming your way for your continuing success! You are a great inspiration for me and I'm sure many others here on BCB bcbsalute.gif

Robyn

O ne<br />U nplanned<br />C hoice<br />H urts<br /><br />Pre WW Loss 12 lbs<br />WW Start 11/11/02<br />WW loss to date 65.2 lbs<br />Loss this week -0.4 lbs<br />Total loss to date 77.2 lbs

Milena,

It's posts like yours that keep me going! Way to go, girl!!!!!

Jo :D

start date: 1/29/03<br />-68.2

milena , you go girl , you should be so proud of your self.i feel the same way you do , i never thought i could loose over 100 pounds ,we can do this "yes we can"( been watching too much Bob the builder i guess' lol.congrats.

sw/296.0

cw/188.4 107 pounds gone forever yea!!!!

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

Guest nanna

thanks for sharing your sucess on your goal.

congrads, it takes alot of willpower and determination, i hope i will make my goal too.

tongue.gif

Milena!

You & your Noggies ROCK!!!! I'm so inspired by you thumbup.gif Way to go Buddy! bcbsalute.gif

Lori

start 208

current 193

goal ww 158

goal personal 148

highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

Milena, that's so totally awesome crazy.gif what an inspiration you are bcbsalute.gif

*~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!

Milena, what a accomplishment!!! You must be on cloud nine. Your an inspiration to all, and I admire your determination. Can you sprinkle some of that postive weight loss energy about 45 minutes West of Edmonton??? :D :D

You are such an inspiration to me as it looks as if we started in the same place and are going about the same place! Wow, congratulations!!!

273.8/266.8/164

restart 1 November 14

Wow Milena crazy.gif

You have really come a long way. Almost to goal to boot! Isn't it great to know your hard work, perseverence, and determination are really paying off.

Have a great day, the ww way smile.gif

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives"...Annie Dillard<br /><br />190/141/143.5/135<br />sw/wwg/cw/pg 5'3"<br /><br />SD 9-17-02/LT 7-22-03

Guest Charline1009

Congratulations! You should be very proud of your accomplishment. :D :D :D

wave.gif HI! I HAVE ONLY POSTED ON HERE ONCE SINCE I STARTED BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU WHAT A GREAT JOB IT APPEARS YOU ARE DOING! I HOPE I HAVE THE COURAGE TO COME AS FAR AS YOU HAVE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! smile.gif I AM STARTING WEEK 4. thumbup.gif smile.gif

Sherry<br /><br />Starting Weight 03/24/03 397 lbs<br />03/31/03= -8.8<br />04/08/03= -4.6<br />04/15/03= +1.2<br />04/22/03= -5.6<br />04/30/03= -2.4<br />05/06/03= -2.0<br />05/13/03= -1.6<br />05/20/03= +3.0<br />05/27/03= -2.0<br />06/03/03= +0.6<br />06/10/03= -1.2<br />06/17/03= -1.6<br /><br />I had lost 25 lbs. however, gained back 13 of it. So, I am currently 385 according to the doctors scales on Sept. 19th. So..I am not going to gain anymore! I will succeed at this!<br /><br />IT CAN ONLY GET EASIER FROM HERE!

I just started ww 3 wks ago and I am very inspired by you. Way to go bcbsalute.gif I hope I do as good as you do...well thank you for the inspiration and once again WOW. wave.gif

Start Date 03/29/03<br />SW= 279**GW= 160**10% GOAL 252(-27lbs reached 08/02/03)<br /><br />April -- -10.6<br />May -- -8.8<br />June -- -5.4<br />July -- -1.4<br />Aug -- -1.8<br />Sept -- +20.0 <br />Oct -- -6.0<br /><br />DATE **** WI **** TOTAL LOST<br />02/05 -- 233 -- -46.0

Guest p.c.

Milena - YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Keep telling yourself this is a lifestyle change, and don't EVER let yourself go back. I have gained and lost the same pounds so many times, because I always lost the weight and went back to eating whatever I felt. I have just realized I will have to journal and count points the rest of my life. Rock on, girl!!

WOW WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!! THAT'S SUPER thumbup.gif TO YOU...YOU'RE MY INSPIRATION!!! bcbsalute.gif :D

SW: 270.4

CW: 265.8

GW: 153.0

~"OUR BODIES DON'T MANUFACTURE FAT, IT COMES FROM THE END OF OUR FORKS"~ - SUSAN POWTER

***TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME....WE WILL EVENTUALLY GET THERE!!!***

Guest ges79

Milena,

WOW! Congratulations! You have worked very hard for your girl and you deserve to enjoy your success! Time to go shopping! crazy.gif

Grace

You Go Girl!! That is fabulous news!

I don't know what I'm more impressed with right now, the weight loss or the decision to quit smoking! I quit 2-1/2 years ago so I can definitely "feel your pain" about that one!

I've lost 93lbs since June 22/02 and have told my Weight Watcher leader to put in the order for the 100lb fridge magnet and ribbon (he's so excited, I'll be his first "100lb-der" - sort of makes me feel like a big fish). Anyway...congrats again (and again)!! crazy.gif

Go Canada! ;)

Congratulations!!!! What an achievement and inspiration.

thumbup.gif

01/15/03 started WW<br />SW 305.3/CW 285.7/GW 136<br />As of 6/13/03 -19.6 lbs<br />As of 6/23/03 -23.9 lbs<br /><br />Exercise Bike Goal ... 1103 miles<br />Started 5/26/03<br />As of 6/15/03 ... 63.5 miles<br />As of 6/26/03 ... 100.0 miles

WOW! Milena,

You are such an inspiration, I'm so proud of you!

Congratulations on your loss,

Deby ;)

Deby<br />*05/10/04<br />CW 220<br />(*Back after 1 year)

Congratulations Milena smile.gif , that's a GREAT achievement. You must feel so proud! What has helped you to stay motivated and focused?

Sheila

Sheila

Start Wt. 235.0

Current Wt. 193