Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Giselle*sMom

Earned my 10 pound ribbon!

Just wanted to let everyone know, I earned my 10 pound ribbon which is now on my refrigerator as a reminder to myself to stay on track! I was a little nervous today, I do Monday WI and with the holidays yesterday, it was a bit nerve-wracking. I banked points for yesterday and was very very good, but I was just guesstimating all my points as I was eating! You never really know how many points are in something when you didn't prepare it yourself!

(The WW scale is different than my at home scale, so the weights you see in my signature don't add up to a 10 pound loss since I use my home scale for daily WI...in case you were wondering!)

Anyway, thanks to all you BCB-ers, I am able to stay focused 24/7 by reading all your posts!

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

Guest p.c.

Great job! Your stats look so good! You must already be looking pretty thin noting how tall you are - I bet you can really tell a difference. Keep up the good work!

Congrats, that's what I'm hoping for in the next 2 weeks is my star to go on my bookmark. That's what you're saying right? Maybe they do it different there. Keep up the good work, I'll be there soon. Rhonda bcbsalute.gif

Hugs, Rhonda<br /><br />"Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisors they succeed" Proverbs l5:22<br /><br /> 5'5"<br /> WWSW-190<br /> CW-174<br /> WWGW-150<br /> PGW-145<br /><br />NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!<br />GALAXY QUEST

WTG bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif

You should be very proud of yourself ...your doing a great job ;) and keep up the great work :D

Start Date 03/29/03<br />SW= 279**GW= 160**10% GOAL 252(-27lbs reached 08/02/03)<br /><br />April -- -10.6<br />May -- -8.8<br />June -- -5.4<br />July -- -1.4<br />Aug -- -1.8<br />Sept -- +20.0 <br />Oct -- -6.0<br /><br />DATE **** WI **** TOTAL LOST<br />02/05 -- 233 -- -46.0

Hi Buddies,

Thanks so much for your praise and encouragement!

RhondaD, they give out ribbons here. I guess every center is different. I'm not really sure what's next, like if they have a ribbon for every milestone. I'm approaching my 10%, I wonder what will happen then. I go to the Mommy and Me group where people bring their kids (I also bring my 10mo DD), and it's a pretty chaotic meeting most of the time, so my leader always seems frazzled! So I am not sure what's in store for me!

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

crazy.gif Woohoo and congrats!!! crazy.gif

Some centers give a 5# bookmark and then gold stars for every 5# after that - others do a 10 pound ribbon and then stars for 5# after that.

~ Pam ~

homeschooling mom to 3 girls

"It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not." James Gordon, M.D.

weight.png

Good for you thumbup.gif Congrats Buddy bcbsalute.gif

Lori

start 208

current 193

goal ww 158

goal personal 148

highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

Guest Charline1009

Congratulations! smile.gif smile.gif

Keep up the good work.

congrats you are bcbsalute.gif doing so awsome!!!!keep up the terrific job,

sw/296.0

cw/183 113 pounds bit the dust

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

Weigh to go CAT!! thumbup.gif Keep up the good work!

Robyn

O ne<br />U nplanned<br />C hoice<br />H urts<br /><br />Pre WW Loss 12 lbs<br />WW Start 11/11/02<br />WW loss to date 65.2 lbs<br />Loss this week -0.4 lbs<br />Total loss to date 77.2 lbs