Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
LadyIris

Firmly planted in ONEDERLAND!...

Wow...May 5th is turning out to be a great day for WW/BCB milestones. Check out all of today's posts here on BCB Achievements!! thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

Today I made my 2nd 10%, received my 9th 5lb star and have my feet firmly planted in ONEDERLAND! crazy.gif crazy.gif

I LOVE THIS PROGRAM and BCB!!! Thank you for being here and all the motivation and support!! It has made the journey easier and definitely alot more fun! It's great to read all your stories/pics and share all the great recipes!! :D

I am one Happy Camper!!

Robyn wave.gif

O ne<br />U nplanned<br />C hoice<br />H urts<br /><br />Pre WW Loss 12 lbs<br />WW Start 11/11/02<br />WW loss to date 65.2 lbs<br />Loss this week -0.4 lbs<br />Total loss to date 77.2 lbs

OMG...forgot to Congratulate all the other May, 5 BCB milestones!!!

CONGRATS to all of us!! crazy.gif crazy.gif

Can you tell I'mm excited??!??!

Robyn :D

O ne<br />U nplanned<br />C hoice<br />H urts<br /><br />Pre WW Loss 12 lbs<br />WW Start 11/11/02<br />WW loss to date 65.2 lbs<br />Loss this week -0.4 lbs<br />Total loss to date 77.2 lbs

Woo-hoo Robyn! Congrats to you!!!!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you.

Jo, 30 pounds away from ya

start date: 1/29/03<br />-68.2

Congrats on your success bcbsalute.gif I'm very happy for you Buddy smile.gif

Lori

start 208

current 193

goal ww 158

goal personal 148

highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

Guest raidermom

Another happy camper! Is it something in the water?? ;)

Good for you Robyn! thumbup.gif Onederland is such a beautiful place, isn't it?? You've done great, keep up the good work!