Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
pyccku

OMG....Size 11 !!!!!

I went out shopping today at the Neiman-Marcus clearance center. My intention was to buy bras that fit as opposed to the ones that I have now (my boobs have alas gone AWOL, but it's a small price to pay for 41 pounds gone).

I saw the cutest little sundress in a nice flower print. They didn't have it in size 14, which is what I knew I could fit into. They didn't have it in size 12, which is what I can sometimes fit into (Old Navy and Sears, so far). The biggest they had was size 11. I figured what the heck, I'll try it on anyway.

It fit!!!!!!!! It was snug and I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it right now, but I think in a week or two it will feel fine. The price was only $9.99, how could I go wrong? So I am planning to wear the dress at the family reunion in July. Most of the people there haven't seen me since I lost weight, boy will they be surprised!

SW:233.0 CW:233.0 GW:160

Congratulations!!! I'm sure the dress will fit comfortably in no time, especially by July. Good for you!

You are more authentic, the more you resemble what you dreamed of being.<br />...All About My Mother, a film by Almodovar

Congratulations, that's awesome and exciting! I'll bet you feel like a million bucks!

Milena :D

SW 265.6 / CW 149.00/ Goal 150.00<br />Onederland - 08/22/02<br />OP Since Jan 27, 2002<br />Pounds down: 112.4<br />Non-smoker as of April 26, 2003<br />Picturetrail Album - milenapam<br />Goal Reached July 31, 2003

wow a size 11 terrific, im sure by july it'l fit fine or maybe too big, you are doing great keep up the great job :D ,katb

sw/296

cw176.4 / 119.6 pounds bit the dust

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

Oh what a feeling! And $9.99, life doesn't get any better! Congrats!

Lost 65.8 lbs.<br />Returning Lifetime Member after pregnancy (Twins!)<br />Highest Weight: 220.8<br />CW: 157.6<br />Goal: 155<br />"I did it before, I'll do it again, I can't wait to get back into my Size 10's!"

86 days to a size 11. It sounds like a best seller title. smile.gif You're there. How does it feel? Great I'll bet. :D

Congratulations. Shop a little. :cool:

best mom<br /><br />Started OP 2/7/02<br />sw/266<br />cw/166.0<br />wwgw/140<br />pgw/123 !!!<br />10% 26.6 4/7/02<br />2nd 10% 23.9 6/13/02<br />3rd 10% 21.5 9/26/02<br />4th 10% 19.4 2/20/03 FINALLY!!<br /><br />Going for the thin me!<br /><br />July 4th Challenge: 8 Pounds to 159.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />Labor Day Challenge: 18 pounds to 149.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />100+ Labor Day Cahllenge: 10 pounds. Lost in this challenge: 0