Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
M111

wish me luck

Oh chicky-boo that's soooo awesome! I'll cross my fingers and toes and everything else! Are you going to give yourself a reward?

Milena :D

SW 265.6 / CW 149.00/ Goal 150.00<br />Onederland - 08/22/02<br />OP Since Jan 27, 2002<br />Pounds down: 112.4<br />Non-smoker as of April 26, 2003<br />Picturetrail Album - milenapam<br />Goal Reached July 31, 2003

hi everone , wish me luck wen at wi, if i loose .4 i will have lost 120 pounds, omg i just cant beleive it sometimes, my whole life has changed im out doing things i never thought i could do, i am in sales , not afraid to talk to people,im wearing make up which i never did i never wanted to call attention to my face,you should have seen my conceited butt at easter getting in all the pitcures where as before when the camera's came out i ran,i had a yard sale the other day and a woman came up that was about the size i was and she had not seen me in a while she just started crying and i sat with her and tried to give her hope and told her i would help her anyway i could to follow the ww program if she wanted to ,i want so badly to work with ww when i reach goal, if i can help 1 person walking through those doors and feeling as I did ( oh well here I go again) beleive he or she can do it ,this time that this weight loss thing is do able , i will die a happy camper ( but hopefully not for a long time lol)i dont know why im going on like this , i just feel so great it is bubiling out,my hubby actually said something to me tonight i had said to my skinny sister at 1 point "would you sit down your making me tired just watching you" i told him i had spent enough time sittin down i was going out and work in the yard he just shook his head lol ( crazy weight watcher ha)love ya katb

sw/296.0

cw/176.4

119.6 pounds bit the dust yea!!!

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

I am in utter awe. What a tremendous acheivement! You are already helping others -- I am so inspired reading your story -- thank you so much for sharing and good luck on that .4!

Lost 65.8 lbs.<br />Returning Lifetime Member after pregnancy (Twins!)<br />Highest Weight: 220.8<br />CW: 157.6<br />Goal: 155<br />"I did it before, I'll do it again, I can't wait to get back into my Size 10's!"

You are a great, warm, and loving person. We are all so glad you have taken this time and effort to take care of yourself. smile.gif You have not been selfish in doing this for you. Because you are now the inspiration to help many more than you ever could have imagined.

kiss.gif

I salute you! bcbsalute.gif

best mom<br /><br />Started OP 2/7/02<br />sw/266<br />cw/166.0<br />wwgw/140<br />pgw/123 !!!<br />10% 26.6 4/7/02<br />2nd 10% 23.9 6/13/02<br />3rd 10% 21.5 9/26/02<br />4th 10% 19.4 2/20/03 FINALLY!!<br /><br />Going for the thin me!<br /><br />July 4th Challenge: 8 Pounds to 159.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />Labor Day Challenge: 18 pounds to 149.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />100+ Labor Day Cahllenge: 10 pounds. Lost in this challenge: 0

You are awesome!!! That was so sweet what you did with that lady! You certainly have the makings of a true leader. Keep up the great work.