Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Duchess Talks Too Much

Lost my first 10 lbs!

I had WI on Friday and though it was a measly 1.8 lbs for the week it was enough to put me at 10.8 lbs total! I'll take any loss I can tongue.gif

Lisa

OP 4/23/03

SW 240.4

CW 229.6

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Lisa, that is great. 10 pounds that you can leave behind you FOREVER!!! Keep up the good job.

Congratulations Lisa. What an accomplishment. Keep up the good work! smile.gif

Sheila

Start Wt. 235.0

Current Wt. 193

Weigh to go Lisa! You go girl! Keep it up! thumbup.gif

Hugs, Rhonda<br /><br />"Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisors they succeed" Proverbs l5:22<br /><br /> 5'5"<br /> WWSW-190<br /> CW-174<br /> WWGW-150<br /> PGW-145<br /><br />NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!<br />GALAXY QUEST

Thanks for all the support!

Rhonda Are you in North or South Padre Island? I love that place! I'm a Texas girl myself.

hugs, Lisa

Lisa

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Lisa, What they call North Padre Island. I'm actually in Ingleside, which is only 10 miles from Port A, but when we go for the day we go to the National Seashore. South Padre Island is down in the valley. wave.gif

Hugs, Rhonda<br /><br />"Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisors they succeed" Proverbs l5:22<br /><br /> 5'5"<br /> WWSW-190<br /> CW-174<br /> WWGW-150<br /> PGW-145<br /><br />NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!<br />GALAXY QUEST

Lisa, me again, I just noticed you're in Colorado now. We lived there for almost 7 years and then moved back home. Have you found any WARM water. We never did! LOL :eek:

Lisa, congratulations!!! Btw, I love your quote.

Middie

You are more authentic, the more you resemble what you dreamed of being.<br />...All About My Mother, a film by Almodovar

Thanks Middie. I wholeheartedly believe that quote too. I just came home from my kids end of the school awards ceremony. They each were awarded high honors in academics. :D I'm one very proud Momma!

hugs, Lisa

Lisa

You're accomplishment is awesome! Your weight loss too. (Kids awards) LOL :cool:

You have truly begun your journey and have proven that this weight loss system will work for you. thumbup.gif Keep up the good work and let us know how you're doing along the weigh. :D We'll always be here for you. bcbsalute.gif

best mom<br /><br />Started OP 2/7/02<br />sw/266<br />cw/166.0<br />wwgw/140<br />pgw/123 !!!<br />10% 26.6 4/7/02<br />2nd 10% 23.9 6/13/02<br />3rd 10% 21.5 9/26/02<br />4th 10% 19.4 2/20/03 FINALLY!!<br /><br />Going for the thin me!<br /><br />July 4th Challenge: 8 Pounds to 159.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />Labor Day Challenge: 18 pounds to 149.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />100+ Labor Day Cahllenge: 10 pounds. Lost in this challenge: 0