People say "Are you there yet"

And I just say no man, but just wait

Later on, I'll conspire

As I dream by the fire

To face unafraid

The plans that I made

Walking in the winners onderland.

I DID IT!!!!!!!!

I am doing the Happy Dance for you! Congratulations - a moment like this deserves to be immortalized in a song!

Gaining Momentum and losing weight!

Great work and great song! Congratulations!

Lost 65.8 lbs.<br />Returning Lifetime Member after pregnancy (Twins!)<br />Highest Weight: 220.8<br />CW: 157.6<br />Goal: 155<br />"I did it before, I'll do it again, I can't wait to get back into my Size 10's!"

Emmy congratulations, I love your little diddy of a song, are you gonna sell the rights? ;) wave.gif

Hugs, Rhonda<br /><br />"Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisors they succeed" Proverbs l5:22<br /><br /> 5'5"<br /> WWSW-190<br /> CW-174<br /> WWGW-150<br /> PGW-145<br /><br />NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!<br />GALAXY QUEST

You will never turn back, ever. :D Great job! Ride this enthusiam to the next 0 - 190. crazy.gif

best mom<br /><br />Started OP 2/7/02<br />sw/266<br />cw/166.0<br />wwgw/140<br />pgw/123 !!!<br />10% 26.6 4/7/02<br />2nd 10% 23.9 6/13/02<br />3rd 10% 21.5 9/26/02<br />4th 10% 19.4 2/20/03 FINALLY!!<br /><br />Going for the thin me!<br /><br />July 4th Challenge: 8 Pounds to 159.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />Labor Day Challenge: 18 pounds to 149.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />100+ Labor Day Cahllenge: 10 pounds. Lost in this challenge: 0