Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hunnybunny

I FINALLY hit my goal!!!

Guest hunnybunny

Well, it's only taken me 10 months, but I finally hit my goal weight today! Lost 30 lbs. and am at 125--woohoo!! I know, I know, I should have hit goal months ago, but I kept making excuses and not exercising consistently. I kept losing and finding the same 5 pounds. But what matters most is that I'm finally here, and I don't ever wanna go back!! I bought the new WW exercise video today and plan to try it out first thing in the morning. It feels so good, so for those of you who are like me and seem to find yourself straddling the fence, just don't give up! :D

Congratulations!!! Don't worry about how long it took you to get there, just rejoice that you're there. :D I hope to meet you there soon!

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Woohoo!!! Good for you! smile.gif

Jessica (in Seattle)

5'6"

HW: 204.4

CW: 165.6

WWG: 148

PG: 135

Getting back to goal

Weigh to go! Congratulations!

hugs, Lisa

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Guest irishskm

Congrats!! :D

I am weighting for the day that I hit my goal again.. Happy maintaining!!! Sharon bcbsalute.gif

wow hunny b , congrats dont you worry how long it took this is not a diet it is a lifestyle right ? right.so we are not on any time frame, im so happy for you.I have 17 more to go to ww goal and 22 to pg, it has been slow going latley but thats alright just like you ill get ther , and watch out when I do you will hear me yelling all the way where you are when i do lol.

sw/296

cw/172.4 123 pounds bit the dust

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

Congrats Hunnybunny, weigh to go! My turn! LOL bcbsalute.gif

Hugs, Rhonda<br /><br />"Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisors they succeed" Proverbs l5:22<br /><br /> 5'5"<br /> WWSW-190<br /> CW-174<br /> WWGW-150<br /> PGW-145<br /><br />NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!<br />GALAXY QUEST

Guest Kathyski

Way to go. Looks like your hard work paid off! I can't wait to get back to my goal weight. But I'm afraid it'll be a while yet.

I'm happy for you!

Kathy

That is so wonderful! The success posts are so nice to read and they keep the rest of us going! thumbup.gif

SW/HW:244.8 (11-3-04)

CW: 230.8(12-20-04)

GW: 146

This is so wonderful! crazy.gif You've done great. :D Just think, you could be here today and not have lost a single pound in 10 months. Like the 10 months before. bcbsalute.gif

Great for you! :cool:

best mom<br /><br />Started OP 2/7/02<br />sw/266<br />cw/166.0<br />wwgw/140<br />pgw/123 !!!<br />10% 26.6 4/7/02<br />2nd 10% 23.9 6/13/02<br />3rd 10% 21.5 9/26/02<br />4th 10% 19.4 2/20/03 FINALLY!!<br /><br />Going for the thin me!<br /><br />July 4th Challenge: 8 Pounds to 159.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />Labor Day Challenge: 18 pounds to 149.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />100+ Labor Day Cahllenge: 10 pounds. Lost in this challenge: 0