Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
wwkatb

omg 125 pounds gone

i got my 125 pound star wendsday in fact with 1 pound to spare . i was so emotional. i dont know why but some stars seem to get to me more than others, i bawled like a baby.i still have a ways to go but i am feeling so wonderful my son is getting amrried saturday and i will be wearing a loose fitting 14 dress when i used to wear a 26-28,ill take pit .if i can figure out how to post them.i have been wanting to do before and after,anyway,well enough about me lets talk about you what do you think of me lol ( not really )can you tell i am just plain giddy.my ex husband will be at the wedding ( the one that called me fat every day i was married to him) so i want to make him eat his heart out lol.petty i know .but what can i say, katb

sw 296

cw 170 126 pounds bit the dust yea yea yea!!!

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

Guest slave2cats

Kat,

You have done an incredible thing. It's a privilege to be doing this with you.

bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif

Bethanne

WOW! You are AMAZING! You should get more than a star for 125 pounds! They should have extra super special stars for that. WEIGH TO GO!

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Oh Kat you rock you rock you rock!!! I'm so proud of you!! If you can get the pictures onto your computer, you can e-mail them to me and I will make you an album on my picturetrail site if you like!

Hugs girl!

Milena :D

SW 265.6 / CW 149.00/ Goal 150.00<br />Onederland - 08/22/02<br />OP Since Jan 27, 2002<br />Pounds down: 112.4<br />Non-smoker as of April 26, 2003<br />Picturetrail Album - milenapam<br />Goal Reached July 31, 2003

Katb-

Congrats on your remarkable success!!!!! What an inspiration you are bcbsalute.gif

Lori

start 208

current 193

goal ww 158

goal personal 148

highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

You go girl! bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif

Lisa

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

bcbsalute.gif crazy.gif thumbup.gif Kat!!!!! thumbup.gif crazy.gif bcbsalute.gif

I would have been bawling too! I don't even know what to say besides CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You are doing such an awesome job and I hope you have a blast at your son's wedding!

Keep up the great work and get those pics posted so we can all "oooh" and "ahhh" over them and pat you on the back some more! You really are an inspiration to so many people here! I know you are doing this for you, but you are also doing it for all the rest of us too! ;) If one can do it, we all can - right??? Congrats again!!!!

~ Pam ~

homeschooling mom to 3 girls

"It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not." James Gordon, M.D.

weight.png

What an inspiration! Great job. smile.gif

Jessica (in Seattle)

5'6"

HW: 204.4

CW: 165.6

WWG: 148

PG: 135

Getting back to goal

Kat; Congratulation's on a job well done!!! bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif

Your son must be so proud of you, have a great time at his wedding. Looking forward to seeing your pictures posted.

katb - I'd love to see those pictures. Have a blast at your son's wedding.

OP: 2/10/03<br />HW198*SW183*CW158*GW148<br />(working on that 2nd 10%)<br />Goal: 100 Days of Good Journaling<br />Day 5/100<br />(Thanks Paris Madeleine)

WOW Katb, that is an awesome accomplishment. You have done a wonderful job and you are my inspiration bcbsalute.gif

Sheila

Sheila

Start Wt. 235.0

Current Wt. 193

What an inspiration you are!! I hope you are shopping for a beautiful dress to wear at the wedding. You deserve it! Heather

5'7'' 192/166/150<br />******************<br />"The joy of discipline or the pain of regret. Which will it be today?" <br />******************

Guest ClaremoreZebraBandMom0407

I got teary eyed just reading your post. What an awesome accomplishment. You go girl. Have a great time at the wedding.

I've got chills from reading your post. Congratulations, on everything!!! bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif

Gaining Momentum and losing weight!

What an inspiration you are. Congratulations on your weight loss!!!! You are doing GREAT.

01/15/03 started WW<br />SW 305.3/CW 285.7/GW 136<br />As of 6/13/03 -19.6 lbs<br />As of 6/23/03 -23.9 lbs<br /><br />Exercise Bike Goal ... 1103 miles<br />Started 5/26/03<br />As of 6/15/03 ... 63.5 miles<br />As of 6/26/03 ... 100.0 miles

Congratulations!!! crazy.gif

Hopefully you realize how much this means to all of us. You are proof this works. We have to do the work - like you did. You are great! :D No matter who ever calls you what, you will always know what you are capable of. :cool:

Keep us updated. bcbsalute.gif

best mom<br /><br />Started OP 2/7/02<br />sw/266<br />cw/166.0<br />wwgw/140<br />pgw/123 !!!<br />10% 26.6 4/7/02<br />2nd 10% 23.9 6/13/02<br />3rd 10% 21.5 9/26/02<br />4th 10% 19.4 2/20/03 FINALLY!!<br /><br />Going for the thin me!<br /><br />July 4th Challenge: 8 Pounds to 159.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />Labor Day Challenge: 18 pounds to 149.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />100+ Labor Day Cahllenge: 10 pounds. Lost in this challenge: 0

Guest sunnyinslc

WOW! Thanks for sharing your accomplishment; you are truly inspiring. Enjoy yourself at the wedding!

Sue

Guest B.G. Falcon

Wow! What an inspirational post! Congratulations on such a HUGE accomplishment. Reading your post, along with others who've lost a lot of weight, give me the strength each day to do this. I hope you have the best of time at your son's wedding. Plus, I hope you get a little satisfaction from seeing your ex's mouth drop when he sees you. What an awesome feeling that will be. You go girl and get those pics on here. I can't wait to see them. God Bless you! bcbsalute.gif