Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
wwkatb

thanks

thank you everbody for all your wonderful post in reply to my 125 pound star, i appreciate and love all you guys so much,i mean that i love reading others post you are all inspirations to me too it goes both ways i have days where i get on here feeling low for one reason or another and then i start reading all ya'lls post where we all are doing what it takes to make weight loss a reality and i feel all the positve vibes coming through the compter ,and i feel a kinship with each of you and it really helps,laove katb

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

You *so* deserve it, Kat!!! I'm glad that you found some support here, but remember *you* are the one who has achieved this fabulous weight loss!!

Big squishy kissies!

Milena :D

SW 265.6 / CW 149.00/ Goal 150.00<br />Onederland - 08/22/02<br />OP Since Jan 27, 2002<br />Pounds down: 112.4<br />Non-smoker as of April 26, 2003<br />Picturetrail Album - milenapam<br />Goal Reached July 31, 2003

Just keep logging on and keep up the great work. We're all here for each other and ourselves.

best mom<br /><br />Started OP 2/7/02<br />sw/266<br />cw/166.0<br />wwgw/140<br />pgw/123 !!!<br />10% 26.6 4/7/02<br />2nd 10% 23.9 6/13/02<br />3rd 10% 21.5 9/26/02<br />4th 10% 19.4 2/20/03 FINALLY!!<br /><br />Going for the thin me!<br /><br />July 4th Challenge: 8 Pounds to 159.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />Labor Day Challenge: 18 pounds to 149.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />100+ Labor Day Cahllenge: 10 pounds. Lost in this challenge: 0