Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sahara

10% lost!

Guest Sahara

I'm so excited - I made my 10% lost today. Its such a good feeling and makes me want to keep on losing. My leader and I talked about setting a goal and she suggested I choose the maximum weight in my range which is more than I thought. So my final goal seems more attainable now.

That's wonderful! And look at you--you're so close to goal. Great job. smile.gif

Jessica (in Seattle)

5'6"

HW: 204.4

CW: 165.6

WWG: 148

PG: 135

Getting back to goal

Congratulations Sahara on reaching your first 10%. I know it must feel good to get that key chain. I can't wait! smile.gif

Sheila

Start Wt. 235.0

Current Wt. 193

Right on! Good work, Sahara!!

((((((Hugs!!)))))

Milena

SW 265.6 / CW 149.00/ Goal 150.00<br />Onederland - 08/22/02<br />OP Since Jan 27, 2002<br />Pounds down: 112.4<br />Non-smoker as of April 26, 2003<br />Picturetrail Album - milenapam<br />Goal Reached July 31, 2003

WTG. thumbup.gif That first 10% is sooo nice. (Hope to get mine soon) You are so close to goal. Keep up the good work.

Guest sunnyinslc

Wahoo! Good for you, Sahara! Thanks for sharing your accomplishment - it keeps me working to get to 10% myself.

Sue

Guest Sahara

Thanks everyone! I could not have done it without the support of all of you on this board. This is just a great place.