Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Kayleigh6

YAY...I FINALLY DID IT! :)

Hi everybuddy! wave.gif

With this mornings weigh-in, I have lost my first 10%. It took a little over 4 months to lose 40.2 pounds, but I did it!

The health benefits I've noticed are...I have more energy, my back no longer hurts and I'm happy...not to mention my clothes fit better! I still need to create a new goal for myself because I truly believe it keeps us motivated.

Now that I've lost my first 10%, I feel I'm ready to begin my exercise program again. Look out Richard Simmons, here I come baby. :D

*~LINDA~*

HW 386

SW 330

CW 284.2

GW 174

PW 150's

LOST: 102.2 lbs

5'10"

Guest FirstCavWife

OM!!!

THAT IS SOOOOOO EXCITING!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I'll bet that you are as proud as a peacock....and you have every right to be!!!

Before you know it you will be Maintaining!!!!

-Dawn

That's wonderful news! Good for you. smile.gif

Jessica (in Seattle)

5'6"

HW: 204.4

CW: 165.6

WWG: 148

PG: 135

Getting back to goal

That is soooo awesome!! Happy dance!

:D crazy.gif :D crazy.gif :D crazy.gif crazy.gif

Milena :)

SW 265.6 / CW 149.00/ Goal 150.00<br />Onederland - 08/22/02<br />OP Since Jan 27, 2002<br />Pounds down: 112.4<br />Non-smoker as of April 26, 2003<br />Picturetrail Album - milenapam<br />Goal Reached July 31, 2003

Guest Sahara

40 lbs! Thats great! Congrats and keep up the good work.

Congratulations Kayleigh--you are doing an awesome job. Keep up the good work. Love, Cinde wave.gif

"There's so much to be done, count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky."CINDE SW 219-CW 184-GW 150-10% goal reached 04/13/02

way to go gal that is so wonderful keep up the awsome job you are allready doing , just think 2 20 pound sack of potatoes are gone off your body , i actually did that when i got to 40 pounds loss i went to wal-mart and picked up 2 sacks of them and walked around with them it felt so good to let go of them that is what you have done be proud , katb

sw/296

cw/170, 126 pounds bit the dust :D

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

40 pounds thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif That is just awesome! You are well on your way to your next goal! Keep up the great work! Heather

5'7'' 192/166/150<br />******************<br />"The joy of discipline or the pain of regret. Which will it be today?" <br />******************