Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
plcm111195

An unexpected star!!!!

I was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday, and it was thunderstorming so I used that as an excuse not to go to my regular WI on Friday. The real reason was my scale showed a minor gain. I was feeling too down to face that so I didn't go, but I resolved to go to a meeting close to home today which was my original meeting site where I joined over 2 years ago. To my suprise I was down 2.2!!! Which got me my 95 pound star!!! AND get this... I am 0.2 from WWG!!! :D How happy am I?!?!?!?! I wasn't even expecting to get to 95 so being so close but not making goal was no problem. It just gives me something to celebrate next week!!

I'm off doing the happy dance now. My original leader recognized me and was just gushing. It was a really uplifting morning! Now I must get the .2 next week to get to WWG, I am super motivated!

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Woohoo!!!! crazy.gif Wow, that is so great! Good for you. smile.gif On to goal!

Jessica (in Seattle)

5'6"

HW: 204.4

CW: 165.6

WWG: 148

PG: 135

Getting back to goal

Joanne--what an awesome time for you. You are doing great.. So proud of you. I will be sending skinny vibes for the little bit more you have to lose. Love, Cinde wave.gif

"There's so much to be done, count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky."CINDE SW 219-CW 184-GW 150-10% goal reached 04/13/02

Joanne- It sounds like this might be the week you make your goal! That has to be feeling incredible. I have just joined BCB a couple of weeks ago, but have really enjoyed reading your posts. And your pics are truly amazing bcbsalute.gif Heather

5'7'' 192/166/150<br />******************<br />"The joy of discipline or the pain of regret. Which will it be today?" <br />******************

joanne im so happy for you and im doing the happy dance right along with you crazy.gif ,you have done a amazing job , glow nd be proud you deserve it katb

sw/296

cw/172

126 pounds bit the dust

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif

I just looked at your pictures for the first time and all I can say is WOW ! Awesome, terrific.

I can only say that you have now inspired me to keep moving along. I can't wait to lose more.

Thank you for sharing and a big Congrats to you.

Keep us posted on your goal !!

thumbup.gif

Joined WW May 5,2003<br />SW: 237<br />CW: 186.8<br />GW: 130 <br />Joined Curves on 8/6/03. Love it!<br /><br />"Always take care of You first".

Forgot to mention, you look fantastic bcbsalute.gif

*~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!

An unexpected star...they're the best kind!

weight.png

SW=198lbs, CW=175.0lbs, GW=140lbs

Previous SW's: 01/25/03-184, 09/06/05-174, 03/30/06-160, 10/18/06-167, 03/10/07-189, 01/01/09 -198