Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jennylomond101

18 Pounds!!!

Guest jennylomond101

OKAY! I DID IT!!!

I LOST EIGHTEEN POUNDS!!! TWO DRESS SIZES!!! I'M A SIZE 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I'LL NEVER BE A SIZE 18 AGAIN!!!!!

Am 18 pounds lighter...that's nearly four five pounds bags of sugar.

LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Jenn, I wanted to give you a big bcbsalute.gif because you have worked hard to lose those 18 pounds. Enjoy wearing those 14s (for a while, until you need new 12s!! ;) ) Keep it up! Heather

5'7'' 192/166/150<br />******************<br />"The joy of discipline or the pain of regret. Which will it be today?" <br />******************

Guest sunnyinslc

Way to go! Your post subject caught my eye because 18 pounds is my 10%, so it's a major goal of mine. Congrats and enjoy the fruits of your hard work. wave.gif

Sue

Oh yea way to go crazy.gif Very cool for you :cool: Keep it up bcbsalute.gif

best mom<br /><br />Started OP 2/7/02<br />sw/266<br />cw/166.0<br />wwgw/140<br />pgw/123 !!!<br />10% 26.6 4/7/02<br />2nd 10% 23.9 6/13/02<br />3rd 10% 21.5 9/26/02<br />4th 10% 19.4 2/20/03 FINALLY!!<br /><br />Going for the thin me!<br /><br />July 4th Challenge: 8 Pounds to 159.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />Labor Day Challenge: 18 pounds to 149.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />100+ Labor Day Cahllenge: 10 pounds. Lost in this challenge: 0