Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
amyinnj

GOAL!!!

I made it to my goal at last night's weigh in. Thanks Buddies, for sharing all your wonderful advice and yummy recipes, and for all your support. This is such an incredible group of people here!

Amy

SW:179.6 CW:146.2 GW:150 LIFETIME: 7/28/03

CONGRATULATIONS!!! bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif

It makes me so happy to hear about the successes on this board. WTG, Buddy! :D

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Hi Amy,

Just wanted to extend my congratulations once again. I just took a look at your SW and all I have to say is WOW! What a difference I am sure it has made for you! WTG, buddy! thumbup.gif bcbsalute.gif crazy.gif

Sincerely,

Cat

HW167 / WW140 / CW125

Guest Christym1969

Way to go! thumbup.gif I can't wait to get to my goal weight it must feel good.

Guest sunnyinslc

Congrats, Amy! Now, don't forget about those of us who just started the journey - keep in touch so we can continue to get motivation from your success. :D

Sue

WooHoo crazy.gif Great for you!

C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S :D

best mom<br /><br />Started OP 2/7/02<br />sw/266<br />cw/166.0<br />wwgw/140<br />pgw/123 !!!<br />10% 26.6 4/7/02<br />2nd 10% 23.9 6/13/02<br />3rd 10% 21.5 9/26/02<br />4th 10% 19.4 2/20/03 FINALLY!!<br /><br />Going for the thin me!<br /><br />July 4th Challenge: 8 Pounds to 159.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />Labor Day Challenge: 18 pounds to 149.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />100+ Labor Day Cahllenge: 10 pounds. Lost in this challenge: 0

wow im so happy for you , i love to read wgen someone reaches there goal it gives all of us hope, great job gal. kathy

sw/296

cw/168.6 ,127.4 pounds gone forewver

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown