Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
best mom

I lost 100 pounds!!!

Well not all of it this week of course. tongue.gif

It is really a much bigger deal to me than I thought it would be. It was 1.5 pounds down at wi. That's not even a great weekly loss for me. But it made the 100 mark. My wi was last Thurs. I've been so excited it has taken me until now to post. That's pretty excited. crazy.gif

I think I'm now qualified to make comments to others: No matter what, if you've lost 10 pounds or more on this program, this is the program for you. Now it's up to you to stay with it. You are choosing every day, every meal, every minute whether loosing weight is important to you. Your success is up to you and is all yours. If you loose, you did it. If you don't loose, that's your choice. If you are stuck somewhere, at a stand still, quitting will never get you past that point. Hanging in there and waiting for your body to catch up will keep you going until you reach your goal. That's been my experience. I've tested all of the different configurations of this program many times in the last 16 months. I know what I can do and what I can't. It's up to me 100%. Know what I mean? :eek:

Best of luck to all you loosers. bcbsalute.gif

best mom<br /><br />Started OP 2/7/02<br />sw/266<br />cw/166.0<br />wwgw/140<br />pgw/123 !!!<br />10% 26.6 4/7/02<br />2nd 10% 23.9 6/13/02<br />3rd 10% 21.5 9/26/02<br />4th 10% 19.4 2/20/03 FINALLY!!<br /><br />Going for the thin me!<br /><br />July 4th Challenge: 8 Pounds to 159.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />Labor Day Challenge: 18 pounds to 149.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />100+ Labor Day Cahllenge: 10 pounds. Lost in this challenge: 0

Best Mom, I was just reading your post on the Weekly Weigh In thread and was about to chastise you for not CELEBRATING!!!! But I thought I'd check here first. WAY TO GO!!! I'm so happy for you! I totally agree with you about that it is up to each buddy to make the choices required every minute of every day to acheive thier goal. I like what my leader said a few weeks ago that every choice you make has either a payoff or a consequence. It's up to you which result you get.

Keep up the great work. I WILL meet you in the 100 club in a couple weeks!! We'll do the happy dance together. crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

That is soooooooo AWESOME! Great work ! ! ! Keep it up.....or should i say down ? lol thumbup.gif bcbsalute.gif

Sherry<br /><br />Starting Weight 03/24/03 397 lbs<br />03/31/03= -8.8<br />04/08/03= -4.6<br />04/15/03= +1.2<br />04/22/03= -5.6<br />04/30/03= -2.4<br />05/06/03= -2.0<br />05/13/03= -1.6<br />05/20/03= +3.0<br />05/27/03= -2.0<br />06/03/03= +0.6<br />06/10/03= -1.2<br />06/17/03= -1.6<br /><br />I had lost 25 lbs. however, gained back 13 of it. So, I am currently 385 according to the doctors scales on Sept. 19th. So..I am not going to gain anymore! I will succeed at this!<br /><br />IT CAN ONLY GET EASIER FROM HERE!

Guest B.G. Falcon

You go girl! bcbsalute.gif That is such an AWESOME achievement! I've got 100+ pounds to lose, and your motivating words are what I need to get me there. Congrats again! crazy.gif

Guest KrisD

Whoooo!!!!!!!

Good job loser!!!!!!! crazy.gif

Guest sunnyinslc

Wahoo! What a great motivation it is to come here and read that people are reaching their milestones in the journey - and major milestones, too! Good for you!

Sue

Wow, you rock! Congratulations!!!!

Jessica (in Seattle)

5'6"

HW: 204.4

CW: 165.6

WWG: 148

PG: 135

Getting back to goal

Congratulations!!! - that is an awesome accomplishment. thumbup.gif

Sheila

Sheila

Start Wt. 235.0

Current Wt. 193

wow im so impressed you go girl , brag enjoy you deserve it it is a great accomplishment you have done ,im so proud of you, i also sent you a pm katb

sw/296

cw/168.6 127 pounds bit the dust

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

I cannot imagine how excited and happy you must be. Your words certainly hit home with me. Thanks for the insight. Congratulations. You are awesome! bcbsalute.gif

Congrats thumbup.gif crazy.gif bcbsalute.gif Now that's a fantastic achievement bcbsalute.gif

*~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!