Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
plcm111195

!!!!! WW GOAL !!!!!!

I DID IT!!!! crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

I made my WWG this morning! I'm still floating. I love my new little star for the keyring. It's much bigger than I expected. I have a big goofy grin on my face like this :D This is my first time to reach goal in the many times I started WW. I just want to tell everyone out there that if I can do it YOU CAN DO IT TOO! It's an awesome feeling!

There aren't enough exclamation marks to tell you how good this feels. When I started I didn't think there was any way I would make it to the top of my range, but here I am under it! I'm going to have to rethink my personal goal, but I think I'll just move it till I know I'm done. My first personal goal will be to make the even 100 pounds gone!

Then I'll reset it as needed. I almost cried when my leader announced it and came over and hugged me. It's truly indescribable. Thanks to everyone here at BCB that gave me the extra motivation I needed to stay on track to get to this point!

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Guest jennylomond101

AMAZING!!!!!!

I am so proud of you! You are a total inspiration to me. WW Goal Weight!!!! Did you ever think in a million years that you'd get there??? Not that you wouldn't get there, but now that you're there (here??) does it feel totally surreal? Awesome job girl! bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif

Guest sunnyinslc

WAY TO GO! I'm so impressed and very motivated by your post. Thanks for sharing. smile.gif

Sue

You did it! crazy.gif How does it feel? Great I'll bet.

Good luck with your personal goal. bcbsalute.gif

best mom<br /><br />Started OP 2/7/02<br />sw/266<br />cw/166.0<br />wwgw/140<br />pgw/123 !!!<br />10% 26.6 4/7/02<br />2nd 10% 23.9 6/13/02<br />3rd 10% 21.5 9/26/02<br />4th 10% 19.4 2/20/03 FINALLY!!<br /><br />Going for the thin me!<br /><br />July 4th Challenge: 8 Pounds to 159.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />Labor Day Challenge: 18 pounds to 149.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />100+ Labor Day Cahllenge: 10 pounds. Lost in this challenge: 0

Guest slave2cats

OUTSTANDING WORK!

You just go ahead and grin :D You earned it!!!!