Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
M111

GOOOOOAAALLLLL!!!

Ooh, yeah, 116 pounds down the crapper, never to return!! I feel SO good about myself, it's taken me a year and a half but I've done it!! Yay!!

Milena

:D crazy.gif wave.gif crazy.gif :D

SW 265.6 / CW 149.00/ Goal 150.00<br />Onederland - 08/22/02<br />OP Since Jan 27, 2002<br />Pounds down: 112.4<br />Non-smoker as of April 26, 2003<br />Picturetrail Album - milenapam<br />Goal Reached July 31, 2003

Guest Jan_Barrington

Way to go!!!!! thumbup.gif thumbup.gif Doing the happy dance for you right now. Can't wait till it is me. You have worked hard and I can only imagine how happy you are right now. You have every right to be very proud of yourself. You loss is an inspiration to us all

milena i am so excited for you , i couldnt sleep so it is 3.30 am so i better not do the happy dance but i sure feel like it , im very happy for you.a year and a half is nothing compared to the rest of your h-e-a-l-t-h-y- life,it must feel so wonderful congrats im so happy for ya ( can you tell lol)I hope to join you soon.katb

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

Guest Sahara

Congratulations! What a tremendous achievement. You are an inspiration to me.

That's awesome. Congratulations for so wonderful an acheievement. smile.gif

Jessica (in Seattle)

5'6"

HW: 204.4

CW: 165.6

WWG: 148

PG: 135

Getting back to goal

Very inspirational. Thank you for posting your wonderful sucess. It really helps to keep me going seeing that other people are out there making it happen.

Congratulations!

ET

ET<br />Where I started - 222.9<br />Where I am at Now - <br />Where I'm Heading (WW) - 150<br />Where I'm Heading (Personal) - 140

Milena,

Congratulations on your wonderful work. You are an inspiration to the rest of us.

Emily<br /><br />4/2/03 Joined WW <br />10% lost in July '03! 31 lbs<br />20% lost TBA soon! (59 total)<br />Total Lost 57.2<br />Photos <a href="http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid3121344&pathID=423133" target="_blank">http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid3121344&pathID=423133</a> <br />SW 311 CW 255.4 GW 165

Congrats on making goal crazy.gif that's an awesome achievement bcbsalute.gif

*~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!