Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
plcm111195

I made LIFETIME today!!!!

I have completed my 6 weeks of paid maintenance and now am officially a Lifetime Member!!! I'm so happy. I've started WW so many times and never made it anywhere near goal, let alone lifetime. I'm just on top of the world today! I paid for my last meeting to day. As Scarlett would say, "As God as my witness, I will never pay for a meeting again!" :D Ok, maybe she didn't say pay for a meeting, but you know what I mean smile.gif So everybody earn some APs and do the happy dance with me... crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Guest jennylomond101

Miss Scarlett, I don't know 'nuthin 'bout celebrating 'no Lifetime!

Well, that's what Mammy would have said.

CONGRATULATIONS JO!!! You deserve it! You've worked SO hard! You're an inspiration to me. AAACCKKK! Lifetime!!!! crazy.gif crazy.gif

Congratulations you look great!

ET

ET<br />Where I started - 222.9<br />Where I am at Now - <br />Where I'm Heading (WW) - 150<br />Where I'm Heading (Personal) - 140

Congratulations on reaching Lifetime.

All of you who have finished the weight loss journey are inspiring to the rest of us who are working hard to join you.

Emily<br /><br />4/2/03 Joined WW <br />10% lost in July '03! 31 lbs<br />20% lost TBA soon! (59 total)<br />Total Lost 57.2<br />Photos <a href="http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid3121344&pathID=423133" target="_blank">http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid3121344&pathID=423133</a> <br />SW 311 CW 255.4 GW 165

WOW crazy.gif Congrats to you thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif Youre story has been such an inspiration to me! Go out and celebrate!! :D :D

"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action"<br /><br />SW-143.6<br />CW-139.6<br />GW-115

crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif congratulations JoAnne!

crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif I am dancing with you!

wave.gif Cynthia

started WW:3/14/02 made goal:6/23/03

sw/wwgw/cw

234/155/151.5

Lifetime tomorrow!

started ww:3/14/02 goal:6/23/03 Lifetime:8/04/03<br />sw/wwgw/cw<br />234/155/148.5

Joanne,

Congratulations to you buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so know what you are feeling right now. Great job on your 101.2 lbs gone. We would love to have you over at the maintenance board on our daily on a regular basis. We love new lifer buddies bcbsalute.gif

Kathy

Over goal and not happy

Guest sunnyinslc

Doing the happy dance with/for you! Way to go! thumbup.gif

Sue

I'ma dancin' witya crazy.gif

Congrats on reaching Lifetime bcbsalute.gif

*~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!

Guest Sparki

Congratulations from a fellow Lifer

I was thrilled to find my Lifetime card in the mail already today! Boy, are they on top of things or what? Now I can take my new blue Lifetime book with me on vacation and check out the meetings in Michigan!

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

That's great!!! :D I remember the day I made lifetime, I was so excited. crazy.gif Now almost 6 months later, I'll be working at WW. They lost my first initial paperwork. Congratulations again.

Karyn Riley

Workin' from home and loving it!

http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/mom.cgi?id=ka347126&action=show

CEO-Network- where YOU can be your own boss!

http://www.theceonetwork.com/cgi-bin/team.cgi?id=ka347126&action=show

Joined WW at 163 - 1 Jul 02<br />Made goal at 140 - 30 Sep 02<br />138 - 21 Oct 02<br />137.5 - 28 Oct<br />Lifetime: 137 - 4 Nov<br />14 Nov: 136.5<br />1 Aug: 140; 1 Sep: 135, Mar 04: 131,Apr04 - 126.5

Congratulations!!!

I hope (no--I will) be where you are some day.

Kathy

Kathy<br />I will succeed this time! (#4--I think)<br />SW 227.8 3/20/03<br />CW 175.2 5/28/04<br />GW 158 Sept 2004!!!<br />1st 10% 8/8/03 (-23.6)<br />2nd 10% 1/8/04 (-43.0)

Guest frustrated

thumbup.gif bcbsalute.gif Congratulations thumbup.gif bcbsalute.gif

All Youre Hard Work has paid off.

Chrysilis :D

(Janice)