Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Editht

I just bought new clothes in my "goal" size!

Guest Editht

I officially have 2 lbs to go to reach my goal, but this weekend I bought 2 pairs of pants and a skirt in size 12 which has been my size goal throughout this process. I had been wearing a few 12's but this is the first time that I went shopping and all the size 12's I tried actually fit! Woo Hoo! I just can't wait for the day (hopefully any day now) that I can post my scale goal has been met!

Congratulations!!! Isn't shopping so much more fun now?!?! Not so good for the budget, but a lot more fun. :D Weigh to go, buddy! bcbsalute.gif

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Guest Editht

Actually thin feel great but still wierd! My sister keeps trying to get me to wear tighter fitting clothes to show off my figure. I lived so long in loose shirts and stretch pants trying to cover up my fat that it's hard to change! LOL! Here's to trying though!

Guest Band Mom

Edie, You go BCB. This is a great achivement. You go ahead and show off that new shape that you have worked so hard for.

I bcbsalute.gif you.

edie way to go , you sound like me i weigh 161 and like you i wear a 12 but unlike you i cant wear all 12 but hey ill get there , that is my goal size too to be able to wear any,,,, size 12 and a few 10s.i bought a pair of shorts with elastic band the other day that is a 10-12 i was so excited i could not even sleep. that night, i wore a 28-30 at 296 poundss when i began ww in 2002.isnt this like starting to live again after being so big before i feel like im just starting my life over, see ya and congrats thumbup.gif

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

Congratulations Edie, I hope by this time next year I will also be wearing size 12. Maybe then you can congratulate me!!

I love this place--people at all different stages, but helping each other.

Kathy

Kathy<br />I will succeed this time! (#4--I think)<br />SW 227.8 3/20/03<br />CW 175.2 5/28/04<br />GW 158 Sept 2004!!!<br />1st 10% 8/8/03 (-23.6)<br />2nd 10% 1/8/04 (-43.0)

Guest frustrated

I bet you look GREATTT!!! crazy.gif

Way to go on the size 12's.

Chrysilis :D

(Janice)

I think the size goal is maybe more significant than the scales...especially when you EVERYTHING you tried on fit! Way to go...congratulations!

kd :D

Kathy

sw= 258 cw=231 gw=141

Congrats, thats awesome, and such a fantastic feeling. Nothing better than reaching one of your personal goals crazy.gif

*~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!