Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
wwkatb

2 year ww anniv

hi all yesterday was my 2 year ann with ww , i was kinda emotional all day, my dh took me out to lunch for that and valentines day ,it is still hard sometimes for me to beleive , i will see myself in a store window and freak a bit,i am just so thankful to God, ww and bcb. i know i could not have done it without any of ya'll.

it feels so good to know for 2 years i have made a concieus effort to get my life on a healthy track and i wish i could just touch a few dear freinds that are overweight just for a second and let them feel what it feels like to be a healthy weight , i know if i could do that they would jump on the ww band wagon so fast , but my 2 dearest freind are still severly overweight and i know something will have to click for them just like it did for me .one of them is trying to have gastric bypass even though she has seen me loose on ww and she has gone out to eat with me tons of times she knows i can eat good and have a good time but still she wont do it, i just want it so bad for them, but yes i know they,,,, have to want it for them. sorry to ramble i told you i was emotional today i am sitting here with tears running down my face , but there happy tears so that is allrighty then kay

sw/296

cw/144.4 over 150 pounds gone

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

Congratulations, WWKatb!!! bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif

You are an inspiration to us all. It takes a lot of hard work and commitment to dedicate two years to something good for yourself. Way to go!

273.8/266.8/164

restart 1 November 14

Congratulations on a great job! My goodness what an inspiration you are. You must have had some bad times during those past two years and yet you continued on. You have my upmost admiration. wave.gif

What an incredible job! You are an inspiration!

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Congratulations to you on your remarkable achievement. Thank you for sharing your story.

Pam

Highest weight 205

Goal Weight - 155

Achieved Lifetime 08/25/2007

Current Weight - 160 (November 2010)

Guest caryanne

WOW!!! What a fabulous achievement. You are definitely an inspiration to all of us.

That was the boost I needed for today!

Tracey<br />Started Feb 6, 2004<br />224/216/144<br />goal: however long it takes me to get there.

Congratulations wwkatb 2 yrs annv. how wonderful! Your story touched me soooo, I too am at goal and made lifetime and eating more healthy now that any time in my 49 yrs. I too have a dear wonderful friend who has struggled all our lifes with her weight ( been friends since I was 2yrs old) she is also a diebetic we have dieted over the years as well. She tries and I know it has to click for her but I worry about her health as well. She has seen me go from day one to goal and it has inspired her but she will falter almost every weekend. We live pretty far away and correspond on the pc. Her daughters and hubby are overweight also so I know its got to be hard for them all to incroperate changes in thier diets if there was just something we could say or do for those friends we love. But like you said they have to have it click for thereselves just like it clicked for me one day. I truly am glad I've made the change to a healthy lifestyle eating now to get hubby on more healthy foods! hehehe He does pretty good and isn't to fussy about whats on the table. well I've rambled on toooo longggg. Blessings to all Jane :D

I can do this with the strength Christ gives me!!

S/W 223.4 / WW G/W 150 reached on 12/23/03

Working my way back to goal !!

weight.png

Congrats on your anniversary! I'm glad that you still feelsomething about your journey. I think it's when we are no longer emotional that we start to slip.

Please keep posting about your milestones, that will help you to stay focused and from what I understand, we need just as much support on maintenance.

GTF

SW: 204.6 Highest ever :mad:

CW: 186.5 Thank Goodness:bcb_up

10%:183.6 Fantastic :bcb_happy

GW: 155 Excellent!

In regard to losing: Every ounce counts!